TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!

Go down 
+6
The Good Rebel
Autosaver
Lunar Retturns 2
devastator919 the flayer
X
batmansheep1
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

HOW INSANE AM I?
mildly
MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nothing a tranq can't handle
MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
totally and utterly off your rocker
MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
more insane than the time the grinch tried to steal christmas
MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:05 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
batmansheep1 wrote:
GETTING ALONG IS BORING HATE IS WAY MORE FUN!!!!!
Must not forget that hate is human. It is an emotion and must not be suppressed as with other feelings. The opposite of love. Like yin yang. There is a balance in this that is a part of our function and we need both the negative and the positive to have some kind of moral, values and opinions at all.

Spoiler:

I don't believe that at all...I don't hate anyone. I can dislike people, but I've never met anyone that I dislike so much, to the point of hating them, and i think that ppl aren't really capable of real hatred towards each other, cuz if it all came down to it, I think we'd save each other when the other was in need. Death effects us all, whether you "hate" or love the person who dies. You're still apart of that "awkward silence in the room" when it's announced that someone has passed away....even if you don't like them.
Back to top Go down
batmansheep1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
batmansheep1

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:23 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
batmansheep1 wrote:
Must not forget that hate is human. It is an emotion and must not be suppressed as with other feelings. The opposite of love. Like yin yang. There is a balance in this that is a part of our function and we need both the negative and the positive to have some kind of moral, values and opinions at all.

...........what?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm

batmansheep1 wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
batmansheep1 wrote:

...........what?
NO HATE = NO LOVE
NO LOVE = NO HAPPINESS
NO HAPPINESS = CLINICAL DEPRESSION
CLINICAL DEPRESSION = NO MORE PLAYING WITH SCISSORS BATSY
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:51 pm

roflmao claw,

seriosuly,

you are more insane than everyone in the state asylum combined
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm

oh btw, sorry for getting off topic here but, nice spartan havoc, hayabusa is cool,

of course i look like the meta so
Back to top Go down
batmansheep1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
batmansheep1

Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:08 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
batmansheep1 wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
batmansheep1 wrote:

...........what?
NO HATE = NO LOVE
NO LOVE = NO HAPPINESS
NO HAPPINESS = CLINICAL DEPRESSION
CLINICAL DEPRESSION = NO MORE PLAYING WITH SCISSORS BATSY

........what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:13 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:29 am

well...im glad you both got that out of your systems...because i just deleted all of it. That may have been called for...but here is not the place for it.

If you wanna tell her everything you just said...by all means...go ahead...but do it in pm, or at chat. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:49 am

i forgot what i just said.....-_- i blacked out.... yawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:18 pm

awww....too bad =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!   MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY INSANITY LEVEL AHAHAHA!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2