TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A whole new level of shame

Go down 
+7
ValiantX
Steelclaw
PW Magnimus Prime
Autosaver
Izanami
devastator919 the flayer
Lunar Retturns 2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

A whole new level of shame Empty
PostSubject: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:05 am

I have many thoughts (I may not act it but I can be sadistic) about certain things and how to deliver them in the most excruciating way as possible (I ain't got the heart to commit it, however). Evil comes in many forms and shapes, but there is also the ultimate evil, something that goes beyond us all (No Decepticon I know is truly evil, so none of them have the right to call others "soft" unless they actually have experience in horrific acts). There are many creeds to the Decepticon side, which many of us (not a lot) do not abide to.

Decepticon Creed

1st: NEVER ever, under any circumstances, must you EVER become an Autobot (Sideways are pardoned).
2nd: Do not show mercy to the enemy.
3rd: You must be a vigilant warriror (save for one), deceptive bastard (almost everyone), a fearless commander (some), and a megalomaniac (a few).
4th and final: Never turn against your own kind unless it benefits our goal.

While we may have our share of courageous warriors in our ranks, there are still some who we must cleanse from our ranks. The common enemy of the Decepticons is of course, the Autobots. While we may outnumber them we still must be wary of their commanders (Red, Steel, and PW) who possess great power and valor. But while they are occupied with building their ranks (rather laughable) we are too concerned over who is the strongest, the bravest, the cruelest, or the "True" members of the Decepticons. We are literally a broken faction who's only goal seems to be destroying and mocking. We already know who are the fake and the real Decepticons, but we do not seem to know our enemy. Many seem to want to stand idly by as they are forming themselves. We are on the verge of being a scattered force with nothing but our hands as weapons.

Who here honestly believes that they are true Decepticons? The creed says all by the way. Normally I would point out the fakes (you're pathetic) but what use is it? They believe that they are superior when in fact they are at the same level as the Autobots. Shockingly enough, there are some Autobots that are superior to our inferiors. This is not what I expected when I joined the side of evil. Do not get me wrong though, there are a lot of Decepticons that have shown who's real. They deserve so much praise yet recieve none. -bows-

However, while threats against life are indeed part of our culture we must not look foolish in the face of the enemy, am I wrong? We must also take an intellectual path to succeed. Mandalore obviously has that covered.

All in all, we are still strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 am

Yeah I think I'm a sideways. I don't care which side I'm on now. I only ever had allegiances to two groups.
They're all gone so right now I honestly don't give a **** who's side I'm on.

I never really was into Transformers. I just liked the movie lol.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:35 am

*growls* as sure as hell as iam one of the bloodthirstiest bastards around here. what lunar says is true. However, though we are broken and in conflict with each other, we are still united by one goal. I think barricade puts it in the most simplest of terms, "to punish and enslave" this has been our motto eversince. This creed runs through the blood of every decepticon, thus, we must not lose faith. for we are strong. We have survived this far, and we will come out on top.

They may call us monsters, decivers and our actions cruel, but we are here, with one goal in mind. This, domination, is our birthright. we are the chosen ones to rule....this...is... our DESTINY. None shall stand in the way of our glory and one day we shall take our rightful place in history. As masters, kings, warriors and warlords. WE ARE STRONG, WE ARE CRUEL, WE....ARE...DECEPTICONS!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 am

KRATOS wrote:
Yeah I think I'm a sideways. I don't care which side I'm on now. I only ever had allegiances to two groups.
They're all gone so right now I honestly don't give a **** who's side I'm on.

I never really was into Transformers. I just liked the movie lol.

Well maybe you should pick a side....the better one...which is right here....it's obvious that we're more powerful, its obvious that we are better fighters, and it's obvious that we won this little "game" due to the massive amounts of times that we painted this map with BLOOD!

Lunar, I applaud you on this speech. Maybe some will look at this and rethink themselves. I know I have. I thought it over and figured...since there's no way that we'll actually be united really....i just know, i shall never go to war with another Decepticon army.

I thought about that civil war i wanted to start...not the best idea....no longer shall i wreak havoc upon another Decepticon....let us all save the pain, for the autobots.

Dev...let's get prepared for TF2...
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 am

LUNAR, YOUR TOUGHTS R MORE THAN ASSERTIVE, U HAVE PROVEN U R A REAL DECEPTICON AND U TOO DESERVE PRAISE......

-BOWS TO U-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:11 am

Legends never die, my dear. -bows to you all-

It is an honor to have have served with you all, my comrades.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:01 pm

When I started the game I was a con.
I switched 5 minutes later because I was loosing on the All Spark Bar.

LOLZ
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Never have nor ever will be a con. It goes against everything that I believe and stand for. No offense to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:45 pm

sad to hear that...you'd be useful within our ranks.

The Con way is glorious...wonderful....
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 pm

But the cons(in general) also lack a sense of honor and that is something that I take issue with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:08 pm

yes...but that is within both sides....i consider backing down from a FAIR fight...dishonorable.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm

I am going to take that as a complement and a challenge Lunar, i expect you to be in the new game.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 pm

I'll be waiting...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 pm

awesomesauce!
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Elder Colonel Lunar wrote:
I have many thoughts (I may not act it but I can be sadistic) about certain things and how to deliver them in the most excruciating way as possible (I ain't got the heart to commit it, however). Evil comes in many forms and shapes, but there is also the ultimate evil, something that goes beyond us all (No Decepticon I know is truly evil, so none of them have the right to call others "soft" unless they actually have experience in horrific acts). There are many creeds to the Decepticon side, which many of us (not a lot) do not abide to.

Decepticon Creed

1st: NEVER ever, under any circumstances, must you EVER become an Autobot (Sideways are pardoned).
2nd: Do not show mercy to the enemy.
3rd: You must be a vigilant warriror (save for one), deceptive bastard (almost everyone), a fearless commander (some), and a megalomaniac (a few).
4th and final: Never turn against your own kind unless it benefits our goal.

While we may have our share of courageous warriors in our ranks, there are still some who we must cleanse from our ranks. The common enemy of the Decepticons is of course, the Autobots. While we may outnumber them we still must be wary of their commanders (Red, Steel, and PW) who possess great power and valor. But while they are occupied with building their ranks (rather laughable) we are too concerned over who is the strongest, the bravest, the cruelest, or the "True" members of the Decepticons. We are literally a broken faction who's only goal seems to be destroying and mocking. We already know who are the fake and the real Decepticons, but we do not seem to know our enemy. Many seem to want to stand idly by as they are forming themselves. We are on the verge of being a scattered force with nothing but our hands as weapons.

Who here honestly believes that they are true Decepticons? The creed says all by the way. Normally I would point out the fakes (you're pathetic) but what use is it? They believe that they are superior when in fact they are at the same level as the Autobots. Shockingly enough, there are some Autobots that are superior to our inferiors. This is not what I expected when I joined the side of evil. Do not get me wrong though, there are a lot of Decepticons that have shown who's real. They deserve so much praise yet recieve none. -bows-

However, while threats against life are indeed part of our culture we must not look foolish in the face of the enemy, am I wrong? We must also take an intellectual path to succeed. Mandalore obviously has that covered.

All in all, we are still strong.

damn son that was deep
auto or decep you got points in my book for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:47 pm

honor?
-scoffs-
i have no need for honor.
my father had no need of honor.
its rule by a iron fist
decepticons are slying backstabbing dishonorable (some) low down motherfuckers.
and i am a decepticon.
i am proud to be one.
we have all seen backstabbing
lying
and some times twisted shit here
and im proud to be one of those slaggers.
the one thing i have always seen in my eyes
in my teachings
in my spark
is the reputation of the con
and the respect or (fear) that con gets from others.

i say now, i am not afraid to kill my own to get what i want.
like my father before me
i act like the devil con i am.

and IM PROUD OF IT TO. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Then there are the wonders or the lower class as I have said earlier.

Didn't think that a reply would come this quickly.

SMH...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Anyway, I see Megatron as this...We (the real Decepticons) are Megatron. We are one entity and we symbolize Megatron. I realized this overnight as I was thinking over what we actually symbolize. My conclusion...WE are Megatron. There is no "one" being named Megatron, but it is us who are Megatron. Us, the beings that fight. Us, the being that fight the Autobots. Us, the very foundation that is the Decepticons. We are Megatron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:53 pm

u can speak for everyone else with that one....i'm no kinda megatron. Even if that makes me somethin that isn't Decepticon. I say fine...w/e. I hate Megatron. Always have, Always will. I will never be an autobot....but I guess if I will never be a part of Megatron...I will never be a Decepticon either.....

I am a Mandalorian...I follow in the footsteps of The Ultimate, The Indomitable, and countless others before me...never will I be apart of Megatron...I guess I'm just not a Decepticon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:03 pm

This is surprising.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Not to me. Anyone remember good ol' Powa?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Not to me. Anyone remember good ol' Powa?

....don't bring him up....he's dead to me.....I'm a Mando now....Mandalorian Leader.

In the next game...I wish to start fresh....I don't wanna be Decep leader right away in the next game. So I hereby retire that rank...I guess it's up for grabs once TF2 comes.

Get Ready Deceps...cause after awhile....I'm coming back for my title. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:43 pm

And I'll be there to follow you.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:09 pm

-STANDS ON LUNAR'S RIGHT SIDE- ME TOO HORRID........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new level of shame   A whole new level of shame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new level of shame
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: