TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE

Go down 
+3
The Darkfather
X
ValiantX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:19 am

So transys it looks like the MMO category was the last man standing, so by the power of the people that will be our main alternative to the...lesser qualities of the CURRENT BFTA V2 game! However, this isn't a one man show so I'm going to need you guys to cultivate a list of games that you would like to mainly play ,amongst your fellow TF peers. After I get a good list of MMO's that have caught both yours and my eye, we can start deciding which to mainly be active in.

Of course not everyone's a MMO so later will be creating alternatives to the....alternative scratch
Might be a bit confusing currently, but if all is well will be pwning in no time cheers boom stick

UPDATE:MMO LIST:

Code:
MMO:Coming Up:
-Ragnarok Online Rebirth
-Champions Online
-The Old Republic
-Global Agenda

the wave V LIST AWAY!!! V the wave

Last edited by ValiantNoMore on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:36 am

what did you call us?
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:20 pm

x-autobot wrote:
what did you call us?

......just start posting -_-
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Well even if I don't have much time on the PC, I still get to visit RO Rebirth. I don't know if Lunar still plays it, although we have seen each other there on around two or three occasions

: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE Screen10

Lunar is the one with the mask, while I'm the one with the beret.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:00 am

Actually, I haven't.

I was preparing for the final exams at my school and only had enough time to post to this forum. The exam studying is tearing me up badly, to the point where my grades have gone down a bit. However, I am fixing that as we speak and have been successful. The exams are still going on, though, so the horror has just begun.

As for RO Rebirth, I'm going to try and go on as much as I can. The game was really addicting when I was playing it for every hour and took fifteen minute breaks in between the hours.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:52 pm

MMO XD
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Pain wrote:
Actually, I haven't.

I was preparing for the final exams at my school and only had enough time to post to this forum. The exam studying is tearing me up badly, to the point where my grades have gone down a bit. However, I am fixing that as we speak and have been successful. The exams are still going on, though, so the horror has just begun.

As for RO Rebirth, I'm going to try and go on as much as I can. The game was really addicting when I was playing it for every hour and took fifteen minute breaks in between the hours.

Your not alone bud, things have bine a war zone here ,aswell X_X

but for now:

Code:
MMO:
-Ragnarok Online Rebirth
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:27 am

hurm *cough* get to listing people *cough*

Code:
[b][u]Game Proposal [/u][/b]:
Champions Online
The Agency
Star Wars: The Old Republic
APB

My own list of possible games we could give a go,
*WILL HAVE PREVIEWS UP LATER*
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:43 pm

im digin the old republic right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 pm

old republic definately....think you gotta buy that tho....im down if anyone else is....Mandos for life...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 pm

Old Republic or Champions Online are both looking to be amazing games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 pm

what's champion about?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Player Won wrote:
what's champion about?
It's similar to City of Heroes (it's made by the same people) except it is also more action oriented like a superhero game such as Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

Basically it is combining two good genres into a super awesome one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:48 pm

gotta pay?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 am

Player Won wrote:
gotta pay?
yep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:20 am

of course...whatever happened to good ol' GOOD free games...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 am

Player Won wrote:
of course...whatever happened to good ol' GOOD free games...
Bailout.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Not many people like free games due to the fact they have...
1.A lot of only free games aren't that good
2.Free games have an option to become a member, where members have an unfair advantage in Armour,weapons, and spells. Members can even go to places where free players can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Never mind posting about the games, post the links. The Old republic, now that game has my interest.

Two things I grew up with, Transformers and Star Wars. You never grow out of it believe me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:43 pm

yes.....i know lol.

Um...You'd have to go out and buy the old republic, and it isn't out yet. So...yeah.

And yeah, I understand Auto, but that's the price of being cheap. I'm willing to accept that price =D
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:39 am

Yes, Champions Online is shaping up to be quite the game if you have a taste for epic superhero action (no villains but im sure it'll come out soon after the heroes vers. is done)

I'm currently in their closed beta,but I can't say much because of the Nondisclosure Agreement,but lets just say its going to be drool worthy

EDIT: Ill be posting summaries as well as game play vids for all games currently on the list. If any of you are still left out there,will be moving to the FPS genre! (woot headshots). Btw if anyone is able to snag a good game preview involving these games feel free to slap it on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 3 UPDATE
Page 1 of 1