TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2

Go down 
+3
Star Adder
X
ValiantX
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What game would you like to move on to?
MMO
: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_vote_lcap42%: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
FPS
: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_vote_lcap33%: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
RPG
: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_vote_lcap25%: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 Empty
PostSubject: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Code:
Well its quite obvious we made allot of friends/enemies here along with the sentimental value of the group that we have formed over the years.
And Id have to admit it be a shame to let it crumble under the simple flaw of the games second coming. Therefore, I purpose that we 'colonize' within the world of another game, simultaneously enjoying the company of old mates and having a ball at a new game at the same time. Clan, Guild, or Fam, it be nice to stick together for the bumpy ride ,we like to call life...and hell might as well enjoy it right?

So this is the narrowed session of the prev. post

The next will determine an overall game alternative. a "main"
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:28 am

FPS FTW
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:02 pm

definitely fps

im still ticked from friday night, got whipped by a mlg pro player on cod4 first round of the tournament
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:13 pm

i feel you...im down for an FPS, but on the cpu? You guys sure?

Thats somethin you keep on Xbox live or PSN. I wouldn't try it for the comp. Its not the same experience.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:03 am

Personally I play on both pc and x360 for my fps titles

PC:
Team Fortress
Left 4 Dead
Counter Strike: Source
(other valve titles, hlf dm :p)
UT3

XBOX360:
COD 4 (lol just cod but allot of it)

---------
Mainly PC
----------

but I guess console interaction will have to work out later,because I'm aware that not everyone has the latest pc or both a 360 and a PS3
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:16 am

I would have personally voted for all 3, but since I cant, I say MMO. I have found a couple of free games(one that is browser-based) and can be lots of fun. Though I am always open to new ideas(as long as I can play them after I download and install them.)
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:00 am

ok as far as any of those categories go

MMO: ITS ALL ABOUT BLACKSHOT

FPS: CALL OF DUTY AND HALO

RPG: FALLOUT 3 IS WICKED
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:34 pm

You guys are idiots....Only PW has a brain in this topic.

First of all, we made countless topics about this.
Second of all, THESE ARENT FREE GAMES!!!!!!!

Peoples computers can't even play Exteel. :/
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Quit being so rude. This is a "what you would like" not a" let's". It's there opinion so please refraim from calling others idiots. I can already tell what lies from doing that. I agree with the EXteel part, though. But V has already made it clear that not all of us can make it there. Which obviously means that those who can't will have to find another way to regroup with us. Besides, that last topic was a couple of months ago, so that gives others enough time to upgrade their devices. Let's not ruin the topic's purpose with that garbage.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Pain wrote:
Quit being so rude. This is a "what you would like" not a" let's". It's there opinion so please refraim from calling others idiots. I can already tell what lies from doing that. I agree with the EXteel part, though. But V has already made it clear that not all of us can make it there. Which obviously means that those who can't will have to find another way to regroup with us. Besides, that last topic was a couple of months ago, so that gives others enough time to upgrade their devices. Let's not ruin the topic's purpose with that garbage.

thats why i recomend either crossfire or black shot for mmo on the comp, both very cool, shooter games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:25 pm

you can find all kinds of free MMO games all over the internet, as well as RPG. Conquer is one. Some kids in my school play that. Heard it was pretty good...never tried it though.

RPG wise...in all honesty...pokemon never gets old. Pokemon World Online is out and truth be told...I play it. Its got a lot of bugs at the moment though, so its probably best you don't try that.

FPS's....idk. I don't use pc for FPS games.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:58 pm

lol, i remember last year, someone uploaded halo onto the computer mainframe at school, and during study hall, all of us would open the file for the halo launch and play eachother
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Quote :
Quit being so rude.

Ok..mom XD

Quote :
This is a "what you would like" not a" let's". It's there opinion so please refraim from calling others idiots.

Still, theres no point of what you would like, seriously if were moving we need a game that supports all of us. Not just think about yourself.
Also REFRAIN XD

Quote :
I agree with the EXteel part, though. But V has already made it clear that not all of us can make it there.

You jsut repeated what I said....

Quote :
Besides, that last topic was a couple of months
ago, so that gives others enough time to upgrade their devices. Let's
not ruin the topic's purpose with that garbage.

People are POOR from the economic crash. People don't go like "Oh 1 month, I'll spend my money on computers instead of my family! ^_^"

Also don't let the poll fool you for it saying "what would you like to move to?'

Quote :
The next will determine an overall game alternative. a "main
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:43 pm

STAR ADDER wrote:
lol, i remember last year, someone uploaded halo onto the computer mainframe at school, and during study hall, all of us would open the file for the halo launch and play eachother

someone did that at my school too but it got restricted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Player Won wrote:

RPG wise...in all honesty...pokemon never gets old. Pokemon World Online is out and truth be told...I play it. Its got a lot of bugs at the moment though, so its probably best you don't try that.

You're kidding right?
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:25 pm

No hes not, Pokemon never gets old.

Just because some people are ignorant......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Kratos wrote:
Player Won wrote:

You're kidding right?
so serious.... don't knock it till you try it. If you're honetly gonna be so shallow as to be affected by other ppls opinions of you playing a freakin game....then you're more of a loser then the ppl who play the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:35 am

Player Won wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Player Won wrote:

You're kidding right?
so serious.... don't knock it till you try it. If you're honetly gonna be so shallow as to be affected by other ppls opinions of you playing a freakin game....then you're more of a loser then the ppl who play the game.

Calm down, I wasn't meaning it in an aggressive way I was just wondering if people still play that game. No one ever mentions that over here anymore, been about 10 years since I've heard anyone talk about it here.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:55 am

thats because its happy
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Kratos wrote:
Player Won wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Player Won wrote:

You're kidding right?

Calm down, I wasn't meaning it in an aggressive way I was just wondering if people still play that game. No one ever mentions that over here anymore, been about 10 years since I've heard anyone talk about it here.

Because Pokemon is for kidz...not 20 year olds?
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

i dont remember saying happy
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Because we had to have a STUPID censorship idea...no offense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:09 pm

none taken....at least not by me....blame a certain bird person on here for making it necessary.

Quote :

That is possibly because its not nearly as popular as it once was when it first came out. Surely you've heard of the games though. They always sell top dollar!
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:36 pm

This is not cool i have a right to free speech!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:45 pm

not here...this isn't Ireland...its not America....its not a country. So basically...you have to live by the laws set here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2   : POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

: POLL : REFUGE : POLL : 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next