TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement regarding BFTA V2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Announcement regarding BFTA V2 Empty
PostSubject: Announcement regarding BFTA V2   Announcement regarding BFTA V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm

First and foremost, V, thanks for initiating a formal and well-grounded plan to look for an alternative game for the V1 players. I personally would prefer FPS on PC, because I played on local tournaments for FPS games like Counterstrike, Quake Arena (back then) and basically Team Fortress (though that was more for peer reputation). I do play Left 4 Dead, but I don't know if I can actually play it effectively through Steam with this crappy internet connection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, as for the purpose of this thread, read on:

Announcement regarding BFTA V2 V2_upd10

I haven't been on much lately as I have been shopping and keeping my cousins' kids who came over entertained by playing here in my PC. Anyway, I'll check on here from time to time but I'll be out for the next two weeks since I'll be on that island getaway.

For now, ciao people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement regarding BFTA V2   Announcement regarding BFTA V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:10 pm

thats great! Idk...I still may not play it...cuz its crushed my will and luv for the game, but its great to see that we were able to make enough noise for them to change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement regarding BFTA V2   Announcement regarding BFTA V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:33 pm

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Announcement regarding BFTA V2   Announcement regarding BFTA V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Eh...
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Announcement regarding BFTA V2   Announcement regarding BFTA V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:24 am

Dont put to much faith in it.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Announcement regarding BFTA V2   Announcement regarding BFTA V2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:10 am

Glad to help the commun Dark!
And glad to see the V2 game get into decent shape too!

BTW: Im a FPS fan myself, CouterStrike,TeamFortress2,UnrealT3,you name it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement regarding BFTA V2   Announcement regarding BFTA V2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement regarding BFTA V2
Page 1 of 1