TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums

Go down 
+12
MADCRUSH
Lunar Retturns 2
PW Magnimus Prime
Optimus Prime
charge mine
Steelclaw
ValiantX
devastator919 the flayer
Star Adder
X
Izanami
The Darkfather
16 posters
AuthorMessage
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums Empty
PostSubject: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 pm

I am writing this because I will be virtually inactive from forum activities from this point onward, after much rationalization and decision-making regarding my priorities. A formal note is posted here.

I would like to thank, among others (even if they get to read it or not, this is how I will remember them):

Foxy Lady - For believing in me through thick and thin, and for trusting me with co-handling TFX. BTW, happy birthday Foxy. A short note is left for you at YM.

Horridwing - For being stalwart, gamewise, as a Decepticon in BFTA. And for being a very reasonable and amiable admin for TFX. Truly one of the greatest personalities in the game.

Lunar - For his wisdom and sense of virtue, that defies his age. I have learned much from interacting with Lunar and from reading his insights about various things. Life indeed is a never-ending learning process.

Steelclaw - His sense of art and his wit is amazing, from what I can deduce. I hold sternly that respect is not a privilege that comes along with social standing, it is earned. Steelclaw is one of the handful who I hold in that esteem.

PW Magnimus Prime - Though on the game, he is my enemy, on other terms, Mags has a great sense of equality. It is no wonder that he has embraced Autobot virtues gamewise, as it differs little from his own personality.

Autosaver - He is feisty, yes, but he is smart. Autosaver has great potential and extreme attention to detail (judging from the way he nitpicks at our own commentaries), and in this information age, I will not be surprised if Auto would be very successful one day in his chosen field.

Tean - Perhaps, Tean is the most awesome personality I have ever met online. Though she is busy nowadays, I thank her for the fun times we shared both in the game and in the forums.

Defbringer - I treat Defbringer as I would treat a long lost brother, on and off the game. His wisdom and equal cunning is what made 'The Minions' initiative a very memorable success, from how I see it. A true Con legend. Regards to you and your family, brother.

Anais - Though I mingled with her in a short span of time, she has turned out to be a vital aspect to the Minions. Anais is a very sweet girl with a proud heart. Merci beaucoup, for the company and for the fun times.

PUMPKIN/Heromus Prime - For the laid-back times when we would pick off virtually anyone in the game, whether it's thru battles or thru a barrage of cruel insults. Thanks for the camaraderie and good luck with your endeavors.

Harmony10 - For simply being there, for the bonding, and for the thoughtfulness. Stay happy.

Defender from Ancient Times - In the game, yes, Defender is my nemesis, but outside, he is a good friend. We share a lot of common interests and philosophies, and I thank him for the carefree debates and discussions while we still had the time. Advance happy birthday, amico.

Saucyminx - I miss her, truth be told. I thank her for her bubbly ambience, which lifted my spirits up when I was virtually in my lowest point. God bless you, and take care.

Highlander - For trusting me with the first mod positions in TFL, and for the constant company when I was actually postop and had nothing else to do other than play BFTA on my laptop. Good luck with your ventures, friend.

Angelus Prowl - For the friendship and the inspiring artwork (for those who don't know, Prowl makes excellent sketches). I wish her all the best that life can give.

Solarfighter - Perhaps the most philosophical of all BFTA players I have ever met. I thank him for the valuable insights about generally everything, and for helping keep the game interesting for all of us. Solar is a great visual artist, and his work in TFL's design is testament to it. Shalom and lehitraot, haverim.

Iron Mike - It is an honor for me to have dealt with a true fighter and patriot. Regardless of the differences in the game or in the forums, I thank Iron Mike for his unwavering spirit and valor. Semper fidelis, nes desit veritus.

Devastator919 - For the zeal that he has brought in the game, I thank him, and also for his unwavering support for his friends. Magkita kita na lang tayo minsan dre. Keep in touch.

Madcrush - Whenever I see the Hulk, the first thing I recall is Madcrush. The character actually fits him well. I thank him for his tenacity and unwavering support to the Horsemen. He is one of those who truly stood out among the people whom I have encountered.

HuntertheRed - Though we rarely talked, I hold Hunter in high esteem for his love for his family, which never really fluctuated even in the height of the game and the Horsemen's campaigns. May good fortunes come your way all the time.

Wolfpac - There is no one else who can pull off a game of intimidation in V1 (in my opinion) as successfully as Wolfpac. I thank him for his dedication to the game and in the forums, for without it, the game may be several notches duller than what we had known. Regards to you and your family, Pac.

Darkknight1 - The best in the game, hands down. Thank you for the camaraderie and for the backup, when Decepticons were fighting as one in the zones at the height of BFTA V1. Regards to you and to the boys.

Last Bott - Thank you for the long chats, for the music (yes, I still have them on my player) and for the fun times on and off the game. I wish you good fortunes in your career and happiness for you and your family.

Allcon - For his loyalty to the Horsemen, which is a rare feat considering the vagueness of dealing with people you don't see on a personal basis. I thank Allcon for his contributions to the forums and to the game, even for his espionage and his unique sense of typing. God bless, Allcon.

X Autobot - X was actually one of the first Decepticons I dealt with in V1 (I don't know if he remembers it), as part of the Minion initiative. I think it was a scheduled assault, in which he came as planned. X is reliable, and is a free spirit in every sense of the word. Thanks X, for helping make TFX as successful as it has been throughout its existence and for the backup in the game.

Pyro - Despite the several self-proclaimed notices of him being murdered or physically mutilated, I see Pyro as a budding writer, who has no qualms expressing himself in such vivid descriptiveness. Thanks Pyro, for the entertaining literary and for contributing to TFX.

Killer Red - For inspiring me to use the Swindle in BFTA. Without Killer Red, there would be no Darkfather. Good luck with your agendas, Red.

Obiterate - For his fervor in V1, and for his contributions to TFL and TFX. Enjoy life, Obiterate. God speed.

Commander Hawk - No doubt, one of the most well known among forum-dwellers of BFTA, for her feistiness and for her aggression. I thank Hawk for her candidness and her love for Transformers, as a whole. I pray that she finds what truly makes her happy and content, and may she have the best that the world can provide for her.

Aerial -The founder of TFS, Aerial is way too advanced (in terms of his actions) for his age. I thank Aerial for his insight in making TFS, for without it, there would be no TFX nor TFL today. I wish Aerial good luck in his studies and in his undertakings.

Peacebringer Prime - I recall that Peacebringer has had excellent improvement in his digital imaging techniques, from when he first started (making sigs). I thank him for his priceless contribution to TFX, which focus mainly on his artwork and love for Transformers. Good luck with your endeavors, Prime. Happy birthday.

Star Adder - A true gamer in every sense of the word. Thanks Adder, for the challenges in BFTA, and for your contribution both in TFX and in TFL. Good luck and God speed.

Valiant - For his even temperament and for his wisdom, I thank Valiant for his insight and for his initiative, both in the game and in the forums. A pearl to your health, V, and good luck.

Chargemine - Though lately he is rarely on, I value chargemine's opinion on a great number of things when it comes to forum management, for he is impartial in management. Thanks chargemine.

Ponyy Boy - The forums may hate him, but I thank Ponyy for the seemingly endless challenges in BFTA, which somehow kept me going until I retired off the game in June 2008.

Havoc Nemesis - We rarely talked, but I thank Havoc for his contributions to the forums and the BFTA itself. God bless to you and your family.

Kratos - For the TDO (The Devils' Own), the Quantum series and for the banter throughout the forums. Kratos is one of the most calculating players and most well-known among the forum circles. Thanks for your contribution to TFX and to BFTA V1, Kratos.

Generalfire1203 - Gen is one of the most controversial and most philosophical throughout the BFTA fan forums. I thank Gen for his peerless insights and his fearless views on religion and on a variety of issues. I partly frequent the forums only to read Gen's responses to certain matters, actually. Good fortunes with all your endeavors, Gen.

Fowlmaster - Thanks for the sigs. Fowlmaster actually inspired me to do sigs and to study Photoshop in detail. Without Fowl, I would have not had the insight to delve into digital art.

Red Vill - For the fun times in BFTA. Though he never went into the forums, Red Vill is a great companion to be with in the game.

Metallic - For the trash talking and for his tenacity as an Autobot in my encounters with him in summer of 2008.

Batmansheep - For the eggz. Seriously. Also, for the fun times within the various sections of TFS and here at TFX.

If I had left anyone, I give out my sincerest apologies. I thank him/her though, for their contributions to the game and to the forums.

Fare thee well, and good luck.

-DF
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Bye Daddy :'(
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Goodbye darkfather...
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 pm

aww man, gonna miss you man, how i missed those good times in the game darkfather,

you will be missed
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm

kita kita na lang pre! siguradong magkakapanahon rin na magkikita na tau Smile

you will be missed old friend. *salutes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Best of luck man. My you accomplish all you put your mind and soul into.

John Havoc aka Havoc Nemesis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 pm

nooooo dark daddy...
T_T
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm

You made me realize that being a gamer isn't just about how good you are or how big of a rep you have.You were a prime example to how one should not just become an enemy but above all a friend.

I pray for your prosperity.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

May good fortune always be with you Darkfather.
I will never forget your battle cry.

ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:48 am

You'll be missed mate, see ya in the good times.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 am

bye big daddy may the the force be with lol
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks, and good luck, Dark. You've been the one who inspired me to make sigs, really. After looking at your artworks I wanted to do some too. Thanks, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 am

Hello, thanks for the comments.

I don't have the time to spend on my PC nowadays, but I think it would be okay if I leave my YM username so we can at least keep in touch.

For those who don't know, it's psychovinnie.

At least I can access it from a cellular phone.

Good luck everyone, and God bless you.

-------------------------------
Oh btw, happy birthday Defender.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 pm

It was a pleasure to fight you ingame and a pleasure to work with you here in TFX. You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:51 pm

How rude of me to not have said anything to show my respect.

However, seeing as how you're back, that seems to negate my reason for even posting here.
Back to top Go down
MADCRUSH
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
MADCRUSH

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:10 am

A TRUE GENTLEMEN TO THE VERY END.. YOUR INTELLECT AND STYLE WILL BE MISSED
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Taichō Frost wrote:

However, seeing as how you're back, that seems to negate my reason for even posting here.

You know, I didn't even see this until you posted in here. I'm upset that I missed it now...
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Horrid wrote:
Taichō Frost wrote:

You know, I didn't even see this until you posted in here. I'm upset that I missed it now...

Shame on you Horrid.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm

lol, true that,

but hey, hope to see df once in a while i guess
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 pm

he's been around lately...where have yooouuuu been?
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Not completely with it obviously.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
I am writing this because I will be virtually inactive from forum activities from this point onward, after much rationalization and decision-making regarding my priorities. A formal note is posted here.

I would like to thank, among others (even if they get to read it or not, this is how I will remember them):

Tean - Perhaps, Tean is the most awesome personality I have ever met online. Though she is busy nowadays, I thank her for the fun times we shared both in the game and in the forums.

-DF

Oh Darkdaddy ty for your kind remark. Seems like you were busy when I was too. Glad I saw this thread.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 pm

This is old...

That was an april fools joke, he came back.
Back to top Go down
harmony10
harmony10

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 pm

just read all the comments for the first time and it actually brought a tear to my eye -sigh- god i miss the old days!!! luv ya mike xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums   A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A round of thanks to everyone who played BFTA and lingered in the forums
Page 1 of 1