TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Devastator..

Go down 
+5
PW Magnimus Prime
2Galvatron
Steelclaw
X
The Darkfather
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 pm

APARENTLY YOUR SO CALLED LEADER DOESNT TRUST YOU AS FAR AS HE CAN THROW YOU. (NOT AT ALL)

MAYBE YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER ARMIES DEV, THE PAC ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO YA WHERE U WILL GET TRUSTED.

To Devastator.. Mando

SURPISING WHAT GETS AROUND.. ISNT IT MANDO.. ME BEING A SPY FOR A LONG TIME. GET TO KNOW HOW TO ENTER PRIVATE CONVOS.

LOL.. LMAO.. HAHA

-OXYBOT
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:47 pm

AND IM NOT TWISTING ANY WORDS HERE, IM SIMPLY SCREENING WHAT I SAW.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm

He's actually gone. For real.
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 am

Hmm, if that is so, then let it be, but with what dev told me.. well.. that's a different story.

I'll let everyone roll out first.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm

No ones completely honorable anyway mind ur own damn business asshole

Last edited by x autobot on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shut up)
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 pm

So who's in command of the Mando's?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 pm

It is horrid
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:26 am

foxy is
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Foxy? Interesting....
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 pm

wrong...
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm

hey look a duck
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 pm

i read Devs entire Resignation Letter topic...it truly pains me....what i have done. I've sent a pm to Dev already.
Lunar...you said you'd contact me....you didn't. I don't blame you. At that...I should be viewed as a monster. Siding with the entire wrong person. I know she stuck up for me in that topic...honestly...i dont care that you did, hawk. You know of what i've said to you already.

Mandos:

I apologize for this.....treacherous act of which I've comitted. It was quite foolish...but in an attempt to be on the good side of everyone...I wound up angering everyone, as well as losing a valuable soldier...and friend.

Lunar, I apologize to you most of all. You've been a helluva mentor to me, and its horrible that I just completely dishonored your training. I acted unwisely. Wisdom is my greatest strength, and when not used....it hurt me most of anything thats ever happened to me here.

Dev:

My apology to you is....beyond words. Hopefully you'll read my pm. I told Hawk hundreds of times that i'd deal with Dev personally.....and the result? Never even attempted. Those were all just attempts to calm her down. Seeing people upset.....upsets me. So I try to be the nice guy.....no longer though. I have no intentions on being on peoples good side. View me, how you want to view me. But I'm changing my entire self from now on....

That's all i can say....its up to everyone else to believe me...and if they will...find it in their hearts to forgive me.

Last edited by H-Wing {Destructive} on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:24 pm

hmmp.
-walks out of topic- bull****
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 pm

OverDrive wrote:
hmmp.
-walks out of topic- bull****

Cool it Overdrive
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:44 pm

i am cool boss.
his minor acts doesnt anger me.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Typically most politicians try to explain their actions and apologize after they are caught.
The fact that he felt no remorse to apologize immediately after the fact he said it, or correct himself in the same xat makes his apologies all for naught. And typically, if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Whatever the case may be, his side of the story must be told.

I still hold doubt (maybe Dev as well) that he would dupe us like that.
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Mandalore left you peeps.
lol, he might have had respect before but he lost it all.
mando isnt a threat no more
hes a average con who thinks hes awesome.....similar to dragon.
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:20 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Typically most politicians try to explain their actions and apologize after they are caught.
The fact that he felt no remorse to apologize immediately after the fact he said it, or correct himself in the same xat makes his apologies all for naught. And typically, if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place.

it could also be the fact that he just saw this today.

Believe what you please Claw...even you know...its not my nature to lie...or show a lack of trust. I trusted you...correct?

...this apology isn't for you....it's for who i stated.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Hmmmm.......I don't really know what happens here but Horrid you know where my heart lies.
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 pm

I thank you Foxy. Its very comforting to have a friend in dire times.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 pm

what's done, IS done. I will accept Horrid's apology, but I will NEVER set foot in the Mandalorians. That is my vertict.

How about you Brother Pain? where does your loyalty lie?
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 pm

right....let it be what it is then....Facing you in the next game will be an honor.

If you do change your mind, the doors are open....but one question...do you really believe i "sat on my throne and made you guys work?" Is that really your viewpoint of what i did?
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm

even pain said it, I've done more missions for the mandalorians than any of the other members ever did. even you horrid.
Back to top Go down

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 pm

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
even pain said it, I've done more missions for the mandalorians than any of the other members ever did. even you horrid.

i understand that, but you have to realize...we don't exactly have anybody on our squad on the same time zone as you. I appreciate the help and effort you put into this army. I think Foxy did the most though....you did the most killing for me...much appreciated. Foxy was there before and she did more then everyone.

By the way....did i thank all mandos and everyone who during the assault? Idk if i did...but if i didn't....thanx...i guess :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Devastator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Devastator..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next