TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL

Go down 
+7
Izanami
Star Adder
The Darkfather
Autosaver
charge mine
Lunar Retturns 2
The Good Rebel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Well I was right. The wheel guy you saw in the suberbowl spot was NOT devastator. Instead it was a constructicon. THIS is the REAL Dev:

Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL 1234360772_Devastator
This is a disgrace.

But if you think that is bad, just check out the Fallen.

Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL 1234360772_Fallen
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:31 pm

I like the designs.

They're very alien (my opinion, deal with it).
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:12 pm

dude thats not really them well dev that is these are possibly early concept
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Too Alien...I'm starting regretting liking the movie designs better then Cartoon.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:23 pm

charge mine wrote:
dude thats not really them well dev that is these are possibly early concept
Nope these are real. Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:30 pm

fallen possibly saw the toy of him looks similer to what it appears dev not really notice movie is different from the movie trailer dev
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:34 pm

charge mine wrote:
fallen possibly saw the toy of him looks similer to what it appears dev not really notice movie is different from the movie trailer dev
That wasn't dev in the trailer. That was just a constructicon aka one of the things that make him up.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 pm

DOUBLE POST: I am starting to like the Fallen design. I can see it being an ancient transformer/the first Decepticon who was worshiped by Egyptians.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:42 pm

they could possibly change dev and fallen all we care like they did megatron if you notice in first apperance of the promotion poster of the first movie they slightly change his face they could slightly change the transformers character in the last min
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:48 pm

charge mine wrote:
they could possibly change dev and fallen all we care like they did megatron if you notice in first apperance of the promotion poster of the first movie they slightly change his face they could slightly change the transformers character in the last min
Guess we will have to wait until the first picture of him from the movie.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:53 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
charge mine wrote:
That wasn't dev in the trailer. That was just a constructicon aka one of the things that make him up.

Gen's right, it ain't Devastator.

I think they called it 'Scavenger,' from a toy review that I saw in Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSG7NwfFG1c

The one in the teaser fighting Prime is a Power Shovel. Part of its treads combine to make a giant wheel in place of legs, hence the wheel that we saw when it smashed through the flyover.

Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL Transformers-20090201-devastator-rh
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:49 pm

DUDE THE FALLEN IS TIGHT AS HELL
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:53 pm

To my opinion both pictures looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 am

dev looks like trash
and fallen reminds me of predator
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 pm

i thought devastator died in the first movie
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 pm

x autobot wrote:
i thought devastator died in the first movie
They accidentally called Brawl Devastator.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:44 pm

yeah um thats a long story and short from the ppl who made the first movie had a discussion to whether to call him dev or brawl but do to the fact he was confirmed brawl they still in one part in the movie called him dev by accident
Back to top Go down
medabotsoundwave

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:45 pm

wow saw this on seibertron yesterday, devastator fail, fallen wicked!
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 pm

well remember frank from men in black, just because something is very powerful, doesnt mean its big
Back to top Go down
medabotsoundwave

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:53 pm

yeah but remember scavenger/steamhammer from the trailer? THATS a part of devastator, so that proves hes gonna be massive!
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:28 pm

K,I might end up renting this movie.
Don't know if its going to be good or not.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 am

Devastator looks good, except that his body looks small compaired to his head. And The Fallen is awesome!
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:01 am

oi oi!! according to credible sources, that IS devastator, (the one on darkfathers post) its just that, he's not complete yet. lol atleast that's what hasbro has announced. lol and STOP DISSING MY NAMESAKE!!! PHHHHBBBLLLLLT XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:36 pm

personally, im a devastator fan...well fanatic..hes in my 4th fav in starscreams list.
he looks.....ahem....GAY AS SHIT.....

not u devy
but movie devy
but still
and the fallen look.....reminds me of predator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL   Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Devastator and The Fallen REVEALED And boy what a FAIL
Page 1 of 1