TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

operation save humanity part 4 helljumpers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

operation save humanity part 4 helljumpers Empty
PostSubject: operation save humanity part 4 helljumpers   operation save humanity part 4 helljumpers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:27 pm

machine gun fire flared from every direction they didn't know what to do 105 jumped out but was gunned backed to cover.

105: alright i have a plan those are auto lock turrets which means they can be fooled so we both split up we can get out of here ready

038: ready

they jumped out spartans don't run away from a mission before its completed but this was a trick not a mission he looked right most. Shots were focused on 105 dangit he tried to destract them but 105 to a big hit he fell down dead he tried. To shake the shock off but he couldn't then he was shot dead then he heared a loud ringing.

Hunter 038 jumped up he fell asleep and the loud ringing was coming form the alarm he ran a diagnostics on his armor real. Quick as he walked up the stairs he had a deiffrent insignia then most spartans have he had three crossed darts on his shoulder he got up to the deck

038 what is i-

two thousand infected stood at the edge of the beach he addmititly got on his readio to call in the calvery

DOME OF FIRE

liutenet: this is the dome of fire captain hunter how are (we need help) reainforcements can get there with a half in hour (no offense but will be dead by then can you get them here faster?) We can get helljumpers down there quick (right send them down) allready down helljumpers are on there way

DOME OF fIRE POD LAUNCH AREA
ODST sgt: lets gor marines

all the odst got inside there hev pods they gave the liutenet the go signal and they blasted away

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down

operation save humanity part 4 helljumpers
Page 1 of 1