TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

operation: save humanity part 2 attack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

operation: save humanity  part 2 attack Empty
PostSubject: operation: save humanity part 2 attack   operation: save humanity  part 2 attack I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:16 pm

At base Hunter walked around showing the rookie the base

038: this is Zack and Jim oh and im Hunter 038 captain of this outpost

he extended his hand the rookie kinda looked up at the 7 foot tank that stood in front of him and shook his hand

Rookie: names Ja-

he was cut off by an alarm

Zack: shoot shields are breached

038: Zack Jim get on the turrets rookie you know how to use a rocket launcher?

Rookie: yeah

038: alright then grab that one and get up stairs to where Zack and Jim are and shoot

the rookie grabed the rocket launcher and ran up stairs why he turned completly invisable and walked out side through the water coming up to the beach he hid in a bush whitch was perfect leveling his long 99C-S2 sniper rifle he let out all four shots each hiting each target in the head

OUT POST Z41

he saw four enemyes go down like that from sniper shots reloading his rocket launcher he let 2 more rockets while turrets were letting out seven hundred rounds per second he shot the rocket launcher 3 more times before running out swithing to his M6D pistol zooming in with the 2 ex scope he let out all 12 rounds into an enemy dropping the clip and putting a fresh one in poping up letting 6 rounds go into another one killing this one but one jumped up it was right in front of him but it just fell down with a knife in it Zack stood behind it

Rookie: thanks i owe you one

Zack: heck yeah you do

he saw Hunter walk back through the water

Hunter: Jim get thoughs shields back up

Jim: on it

Hunter: good job soldier

Rookie: thanks oh and names Jack

Hunter: nice to meet you Jack

(to becontinued)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: operation: save humanity part 2 attack   operation: save humanity  part 2 attack I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:40 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: operation: save humanity part 2 attack   operation: save humanity  part 2 attack I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:03 pm

You're getting better^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: operation: save humanity part 2 attack   operation: save humanity  part 2 attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

operation: save humanity part 2 attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: