TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation: Man kind. guide line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Operation: Man kind.   guide line Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Man kind. guide line   Operation: Man kind.   guide line I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:59 am

Well its One an a half year after the human. Covenant war operation: Savior was temporary shut down do to..... a plague the story follows. Cap. Hunter 038 and a couple Orbital Drop Shock Troopers at the beginning 038 i waiting by a mongoose for a new recruit which is a civilian volunteer. And most of the civilians are in underground bunker that seals the plague. From the civilians guarded by 3 Spartans 4 ODSTs and 10 Ex thugs thats what stands between destruction and humanity well that and the out posts stationed between the bunkers all over the world

so thats just the basic info
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Man kind. guide line   Operation: Man kind.   guide line I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Sounds like the flood.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Man kind. guide line   Operation: Man kind.   guide line I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:13 pm

its kind like that except this started on earth and its more of a thing in the air instead of a bunch of zombies and the infection makes some sort of suit kinda like armor making them stronger and their smarter then flood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Man kind. guide line   Operation: Man kind.   guide line I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: Man kind. guide line
Page 1 of 1