TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats your favorite plane

Go down 
+3
ValiantX
Steelclaw
2Galvatron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

whats your favorite plane Empty
PostSubject: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 pm

V-22 Osprey
whats your favorite plane 800px-CV-22_Osprey_flies_over_the_Emerald_Coast
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:09 am

Lockhead AC-130U "Spooky"

Spoiler:

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:24 am

o.Owhats your favorite plane Superhornet
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:52 am

Aurora.

The Aurora is said to have the lates technology in propulsion, avionics, spy technology, and stealth technology.

Speed: 5-8 times the speed of sound (mach 5 - 8 ) aprromatly 7700 km/h (4780 mph)

Length: Estimated 110 feet.

Wingspan: Estimated 60 feet.

Ceiling: Estimated 150,000 feet above sea level.
Design/fuselage: Supposed to have the shape of a diamond, or a flattened American football,with tiles designed to absorb the heat of the friction at travelling at such high speeds.

Powerplant: The propulsion for this is supposed to be either a pulsejet engine or pulse detonation wave engine (PDWE) for supersonic speeds, and a normal jet engine for subsonic speeds.

PDWE: (Below) Liquid methane or liquid hydogen is injected onto a specialized area on the fuselage. This creates a 'thrust wall' that pushes air molecules away from the nose of the aircraft.which then propels the aircraft further. Not much is known about this.

PulseJet: These use the forward speed of the engine to compress incoming air, which is then ignited in the ignition chamber, creating an engine with better economy than continuous pressure engines, a very
high thrust to weight ratio, mechanically simple.

Missions: The Aurora performs reconaissance missions, taking high altitude photos and hi-tech images.

Armament: None. This is a reconnaisance aircraft only.

whats your favorite plane Aurora

whats your favorite plane Aurora-spfx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:16 am

me likey..
i can use that alt mode for ur next alt mode in tf2 book!
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:48 am

Oxybot wrote:
Aurora.

The Aurora is said to have the lates technology in propulsion, avionics, spy technology, and stealth technology.

Speed: 5-8 times the speed of sound (mach 5 - 8 ) aprromatly 7700 km/h (4780 mph)

Length: Estimated 110 feet.

Wingspan: Estimated 60 feet.

Ceiling: Estimated 150,000 feet above sea level.
Design/fuselage: Supposed to have the shape of a diamond, or a flattened American football,with tiles designed to absorb the heat of the friction at travelling at such high speeds.

Powerplant: The propulsion for this is supposed to be either a pulsejet engine or pulse detonation wave engine (PDWE) for supersonic speeds, and a normal jet engine for subsonic speeds.

PDWE: (Below) Liquid methane or liquid hydogen is injected onto a specialized area on the fuselage. This creates a 'thrust wall' that pushes air molecules away from the nose of the aircraft.which then propels the aircraft further. Not much is known about this.

PulseJet: These use the forward speed of the engine to compress incoming air, which is then ignited in the ignition chamber, creating an engine with better economy than continuous pressure engines, a very
high thrust to weight ratio, mechanically simple.

Missions: The Aurora performs reconaissance missions, taking high altitude photos and hi-tech images.

Armament: None. This is a reconnaisance aircraft only.

whats your favorite plane Aurora

whats your favorite plane Aurora-spfx

well the aurora has a pulse wave det engine on that s.o.b
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 am

MIG 29 wooooowhats your favorite plane Mig-29ukraine_arms
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 pm

V wrote:
Lockhead AC-130U "Spooky"

Spoiler:

What a Face

Couldnt find a bigger pic?
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:10 pm

An AIRplane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Autosaver wrote:
An AIRplane

Depending on where your from that is spelt differently. Where i am from we spell it aeroplane. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite plane   whats your favorite plane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your favorite plane
Page 1 of 1