TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whos your favorite and least favorite sith

Go down 
+2
Izanami
2Galvatron
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

whos your favorite and least favorite sith Empty
PostSubject: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 am

my favorite is darth vader (aniken) and least favorite darth caedus ( jacen solo )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 pm

uh fav..is the dude that was in kratos last sigy and least fav..is the old dude in clone wars.

O_O
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:02 pm

LOL, thats what a good a good description.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:14 pm

a good a good?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm

o_0 Ahhh!!.......sorry about that horrible mistake, I was thinking many things at the same time XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm

favorite: Darth Malak

least favorite: Darth Plagueis...cuz he made stupid ass Anikan too strong -_-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Favorite: Tyranus

Least favorite: Kriea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Tyranaus?? ew...old freak....Kreia....EWWWWW!! OLDER FREAK!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 pm

worst was darth sideous and the best was that guy who had the red lightsaber and was all lighteningy and a hood the hoods they werent anything without hoods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 pm

wtf!? a whole bunch of them had hoods!! and they all had red lightsabers!! AND 90% of them used force lightning!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah!

Except Assaj Ventress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:36 pm

ah who cares about her...she's only in cartoons for some reason...they never gave her any respect lol...but she did have a hood...for a period of time...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 pm

DESTROYER OF EARTH wrote:
ah who cares about her...she's only in cartoons for some reason...they never gave her any respect lol...but she did have a hood...for a period of time...

She's in the comics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 pm

well the one with the coolest hood Cool
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

x autobot wrote:
well the one with the coolest hood Cool

Is...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:41 pm

is....my favorite
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Favorite: Darth Maul
Least Favorite: Tyrannus (All I think of is Saruman, Saruman, Saruman!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:25 am

None. I don't consider Episodes I,II, and III cannon with the originals. Hell anything released after 1983, in my opinion, is not Star Wars. Sith didn't exist in IV, V and VI so I have no favorite "sith".

Oh do you mean the dark side? Emperor Palpatine! What do kids call him these days? Darth Sidious? Wtf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 am

thats him darth maul hes cool
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Favorite: Darth Vader
Least favorite: Darth Tyranus
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:07 pm

Generalfire1203 wrote:
None. I don't consider Episodes I,II, and III cannon with the originals. Hell anything released after 1983, in my opinion, is not Star Wars. Sith didn't exist in IV, V and VI so I have no favorite "sith".

Oh do you mean the dark side? Emperor Palpatine! What do kids call him these days? Darth Sidious? Wtf?

Technically the sith do exist in 4,5,6. Emperor Palpatine is in the 2nd movie only and the ugly dude in the originals is The Emporer. No Palpatine involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:16 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Generalfire1203 wrote:

Technically the sith do exist in 4,5,6. Emperor Palpatine is in the 2nd movie only and the ugly dude in the originals is The Emporer. No Palpatine involved.
But the word "sith" wasn't created until the prequel trilogy and the dark side is only considered to be "sith" by those who think the prequels are cannon with the originals.

Edit: Are you saying that is not Palpatine in VI?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Generalfire1203 wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Generalfire1203 wrote:

But the word "sith" wasn't created until the prequel trilogy and the dark side is only considered to be "sith" by those who think the prequels are cannon with the originals.

Edit: Are you saying that is not Palpatine in VI?

I know it is Papatine, but the word wasn't used in the originals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite and least favorite sith   whos your favorite and least favorite sith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whos your favorite and least favorite sith
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: