TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ending Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ending Speech Empty
PostSubject: Ending Speech   Ending Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 pm

so what im not allowed to have my opinions? its my life and no one else can control it not you immature people that constantly make me miserable theres a select few, like lunar, foxy, lander, hunter, etc that arent nasty morons like you all are. like im not allowed to share my opinion on how youre treating me. None of you can move on. Its in every topic you have to say something nasty about me to make me miserable. you see me as a valuable, weak target because youre bored. its my life you know and this is over the internet who picks on kids over the internet its stupid. Its like world war 3 when i share my opinion and tean is like HA IN YOUR FACE AERIAL I GOT PROOF YOU SHARED YOUR OPINION! So what? can if i want. this trouble can be avoided if the admins in charge can delete harrassing posts but they will not reply to my messages and one said no. This "payback" is going too far. You wonder why i act like this? Its cause you cant keep your mouths shut, youre bored, and you love to pick on kids. what happened will be a year ago in august, so i expect you people to GET OVER IT by then! If not, then i dont know what to say, only you people need help moving on. I moved on since then and forgiven anyone who treated me like crap then, so do the same. and tell me when you have. Do what you wish. Then,
Open your eyes.
Back to top Go down

Ending Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Speech   Ending Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:39 pm

This is the third time I've seen this. I think they got it.
Back to top Go down

Ending Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Speech   Ending Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:42 pm

don't reply to this topic....he's entitled to what he wants 2 say....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ending Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Speech   Ending Speech I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ending Speech
Page 1 of 1