TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending   Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Chapter 12: Painful ending.

After hours of walking we finally made it, the lab. It has stood the test of time and I can see from the marks on the side of the building the Cons had tried to break in. Hawk looks at the building and just throws up her arms.

Wonderful, how in Primus are we to get in?! (Hawk)

I walk to the door and place my hand on it, the door responds to my signature and then unlocks. I give her a look as if to say… “You as the dumb question.” We then walk into the lab and make our way down the hall. I then seal the door to make sure we are not interfered with. It is dark so I put my night vision on then find the switch, I shut off my night vision then throw the switch. Energon Generator is still working thank God. The others look around curiously, they never seen such tech in a human lab, then again this was cutting edge stuff. Finally I reach the main room, the machine is there, but where is the cure for Pain?

Steel, could you man the defense systems, I think we will have company. (John)

How do you figure that? (Steel)

Well once Havoc and his team don’t check in, Megatron will send out another squad. (John)

Steel then goes to the defense room and starts up the systems. Outside the ion cannon emplacements come to life and are posed to defend the lab. I then start digging around for the cure, meanwhile Lunar gets the machine ready. Foxy and Hawk help what they can to get the machine to fire up. While I am looking it occurs to me that I need to stop Pain from getting sicker and losing his mind. He is the key for humanity to survive, I always had a sense of that….I think about one faithful day.

Flashback.

I stand at the edge of the base….Pain is blocking my escape. I have no weapon yet he just stands there…starring at me.

For God’s sake Pain. If your going to torment me just get it over with. (John)

Pain smiles, then steps aside then nods his head in a way to direct me past him. I am puzzled on what he wants.

John, just go. (Pain)

But! (John)

No buts John. You spared the young ones….my son….you did that and ended up caught because of this. Now go before Megatron finds out. (Pain)

I start to walk by him and I see the young Decepticons in the other room behind him. Pain nods at me and I run out of the Decepticon base and make my way to the forest.

That was the last I seen of the Pain I know…..but 1 yr after that I had to fight him in that very same base…..he was cruel, cold…even to his son….it was the sickness that was slowly driving him mad….

End of flashback.

I then find the cure and I place it in my pack, I then run to the machine and set the date. The day I was captured by Pain in my raid of the Decepticon, then I can hit him with the cure.

Well are we ready to fire this machine up? (John)

Well, we need five minutes. (Lunar)

Good. (John)

Just then the lab is rocked by en explosion. Steel starts to yell down at us. We all scramble about to take cover.

The Preds are outside and Megatron is leading the team. I don’t know how long we can last. (Steel)
All we need is 10 minutes tops. Five to set the machine, the other to send me. (John)

I then start to look over the plans for the lab, there is an escape hatch, this gave me an idea.

OK guys, this is it. Steel put the defense systems on automatic, then you all go down the hatch and escape. There is a hell of a lot of Preds out there, and they will break in here. (John)

What if they get in here before you leave? (Foxy)

Then it’s game over, but this is our only chance. (John)

With that we all agree, the machine is set, I take the cure for Pain and I wait for the count down to run out. The others get out of the hatch and then seal it. After 9 minutes the Preds break in, and they are making their way down the hall. As Megatron and his team enter the main room the count down expires and I am time warped away. Megatron slams his fist off the wall.

Blast it the human escaped! (Megatron)

Suddenly the door slams behind them and the lab explodes rocking the escape tunnel as the others escape.

What was that!!! (Foxy)

They all get out of the tunnel and turn to see the lab was in flames, Megatron and his team were taken down with the trap that John had set for them.

Do you think John got out Lunar? (Foxy)

Hmm, I guess we will never know. (Lunar)

They all look skyward and wonder if I made my way to the time I needed to be. Meanwhile my pod lands in the year 2011, place Arizona. I get out of my pod and look around, it worked I am back were I need to be and I quickly use the GPS in my arm to find the Decepticon base. One thing that Wheeljack told me that was of importance was this, if you return to the past you don’t have to worry about running into yourself as you will continue were your past self left off, I think. I say the hell with it and make my way to the Decepticon base, once there I slip past their defenses via a small hole in the cave wall, I follow the tunnel until I reach a hallway then when I know it’s clear I jump down and make my way to Pain’s lab. I peak around the corner to see him, he is holding is son Lunar. I watch him, how fatherly human like of him and I wonder how is the source of human salvation?

I listen to him talk to his son very carefully as he is speaking of something.

Son, you are the first of a new breed of Decepticon. You will be able to use a new source of engeron, and you and many like you will be able to put an end to Megatron’s tyrannical rule. (Pain)

He then places Lunar in a sleeping chamber and I the walk in, Pain stands silent then turns his head slightly.

We meet again John. (Pain)

How did? (John)

Our senses have picked you up, my squad is not threatened by you John. Your somewhat family to me. But I know your hear on business aren’t you?(Pain)

I nod then take out a chip out of my arm, he looks at me curiously.

Pain, this is the cure for your condition. I travel to the future to find this, well with help form you that is. (John)

Umm right…(Pain)

I hand Pain the chip and he places it into his spark, he winces in pain and he then drops to this knees, I run over to him and he puts up his hand. I stop and stand then watch. He stands up smiling and looks down at me. There is a silence between us two, in the past we fought each other and only after he captured me that I grew to respect him. I lower my head, then look up at him again but his time I am very serious, he knows I have something of importance to tell him.

Pain, when I was given this arm it was a curse, then a blessing to me. But if I am alive Megatron will capture me and use me to usher a new breed of Transformer in. (John)

What, what do you mean? ( Pain)

I mean that your son is the new age of the Decepticon race, the one that will remove Megatron. I need ….to be eliminated. (John)

John….I…I mean….don’t ask me to do that. I…(Pain)

It’s the only way Pain, you need to use your Ion Cannon to obliterate my body. Make sure there is no trace of me. You need to do this. (John)

But I don’t understand. (Pain)

It is simple, Megatron will use my D.N.A which is fused with Cybertonian code, this will be used to create Trans-organic bodies. The rest of the Decepticons will be tricked to switch to these Pred bodies and then Megatron will use the bodies to create a super body to destroy the Autobots and control the universe itself. Mankind will be wiped out. (John)

I point my weapon at Lunar sleeping. I glare at Pain, he growls back at me.

Now kill me now or I will give you no choice, you know this is the most scientific way to solve this. (John)

Pain looks away then points his Ion Cannon at me, he then locks his weapon on me then gets ready to fire, he says only one thing… “ Sorry my friend.” Then fires the weapon, I close my eye and I am hit dead on….I feel the heat take over my body and everything then goes dark. Pain watches as I am obliterated…..he leans on the counter then looks at his son still sleeping.

I wanted to defeat you but not like this. (Pain)

He walks out of the cave and looks at the moon lit sky, the future is now in his hands. The Legend of the human that wield a metal fist is now a close.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending   Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Dang!...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending   Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Definately did not see that coming.

Great work, Havoc.

I knew you had it in you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending   Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generation: Chapter 12: Painful ending
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: