TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)

Go down 
+2
Lunar Retturns 2
The Darkfather
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Ok, hold on let me open my YM^^
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:00 am

I like playing tourist... Lol

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen20

The Sacred Precint

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen21

Shopping for items at Payon City (all of those vendors are real people... talk about flea markets)

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen22

Checking out the beach. Forgot the name of this place, though.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 am

GMs / Admins walk among the players. Talk about active game management.

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen23

The guy with the yellow name (Paradox) is a game developer for RO Rebirth.

Some noob Ninja started showing off game skills in front of him and eventually asked permission if he could kick Mr. GM's ass. Of course, this is the Paradox's reply:

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen24

(OMFG)

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen25

(Ah, hell no...)

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen26

No thanks to Ninja noob, everyone within that area is officially dead--

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen27

No, I take it back... he did the Jesus thing. (I want that spell so bad...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 am

o.o
darkdaddy can i play that?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 am

LOL, Thanks for sharing it Daddy^^
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 am

Yea, but you have to download it first.

It's a global game (anyone, anywhere for free).

But it's kinda huge though (1.4 Gb), but runs on low specs (we had a local version of this game run on Pentium 2 several years ago). You have to like extend some patience for that part 🐷

Oh, if you use XP you can use the one on their webpage directly (www.rebirthro.com) or if you're on Vista, I have the Bittorrent link saved somewhere here, maybe that will help. There's a difference, coz I had problems installing the one on their site (I think Mags had an issue with that too).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:25 am

wats the possible chance ive my pc crashing.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 am

Probably zero, unless you can't run any game that was made after the year 2001 in your computer.

This game's one of the first true massive online RPGs in existence, preceding even WoW.

Hence, the specs are not as high as what we are used to today (this game runs unbelievably fast for me).

----------------------------------------------
I'm always there recently, as I'm trying to find a way to kill Satan Morroc, the biggest bastard in that entire game. That would mean taking on someone with 20 million hit points, who can dish around 40,000 damage in one blow-- and he attacks around 3-4 times per second.

I hate Satan Morroc.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm so downloading it now.
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 pm

is this some kinda game ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
Probably zero, unless you can't run any game that was made after the year 2001 in your computer.

This game's one of the first true massive online RPGs in existence, preceding even WoW.

Hence, the specs are not as high as what we are used to today (this game runs unbelievably fast for me).

I'm always there recently, as I'm trying to find a way to kill Satan Morroc, the biggest bastard in that entire game. That would mean taking on someone with 20 million hit points, who can dish around 40,000 damage in one blow-- and he attacks around 3-4 times per second.

I hate Satan Morroc.

That "Satan" dude sounds like he needs to get away from the computer and start dating.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Holy! Damn!!!

WTF kind of an attack was that?!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Anyway, what sever should I go to, Darkfather or PW?

I have three choices:

Eir (284)
Loki (1752)
Tyr (117)

Which one fellas?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Alright I'm in.

I go by ElderLunar (spelled excact).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:26 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
Kratos wrote:
The Darkfather wrote:

I hate Satan Morroc.

That "Satan" dude sounds like he needs to get away from the computer and start dating.
I think you could have used a better word than dating.

Fine then, the nerdy son of a bitch needs to get laid. Happy?
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 am

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
Anyway, what sever should I go to, Darkfather or PW?

I have three choices:

Eir (284)
Loki (1752)
Tyr (117)

Which one fellas?

Go to the Loki server and type
Quote :
@go 5

You'd end up in Izlude's Town Plaza

go south and find a red mailbox (you'd have to pay like 100 game bucks to access it)

the mailbox is often beside a green-haired girl called WarpRA (a portal service to send you to the zones)

My user there is Darkfather too.

I'm sending a surprise. If you can be online in around 4 to 5 hours at the time of this post,

I can help you level personally. Otherwise just open the mail for a surprise... lol Wink

------------------------------
btw, Satan Morroc is made of artificial intelligence.

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Satan_11

He usually comes with a mob of super monsters who'd give any "Legend" a run for their money.
Example:
Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Shadow14Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Shadow15Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Shadow16Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Shadow17

(yea, they're creepy weird... I especially hate that first one, because it's resistant to almost everything I can dish out. What a bunch of party killers)

He's somewhat like the Godzilla in the game, and by the game's history, it takes the most powerful players working together to take him out until he rises after a long cycle (probably months)

The GM recently released him into the cities last Halloween and Feb. 13, 2009 (Friday the 13th)

Most of the time, you'd have to hunt him down -- in the Morroc Wastelands, which was named aptly named after it somehow.
ASTROTRAIN wrote:
is this some kinda game ?

Yes. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey Lunar, I sent you some 'stuff.'

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen10

That picture is in Izlude, just South of the Town Center. You can access your game e-mail from that red mailbox (yea, where that damn parrot is sitting) after paying a small fee (Zeny, the game currency). I sent you a whole gearset and some dough to get you through the winter... LOL
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
Hey Lunar, I sent you some 'stuff.'

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 Screen10

That picture is in Izlude, just South of the Town Center. You can access your game e-mail from that red mailbox (yea, where that damn parrot is sitting) after paying a small fee (Zeny, the game currency). I sent you a whole gearset and some dough to get you through the winter... LOL

LOL awesome!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 NewPicture
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:16 am

I see you like the Million bucks... LOL

Dude, don't check the box where it says "Show equip."

You'd be exposing your character set-up to everyone in that game, that's a sure way to get countered once the PvP (player vs player) or the guild wars happen.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:40 am

The Darkfather wrote:
I see you like the Million bucks... LOL

Dude, don't check the box where it says "Show equip."

You'd be exposing your character set-up to everyone in that game, that's a sure way to get countered once the PvP (player vs player) or the guild wars happen.

Oh, well, now I know.

Anyway, I've been trying to find ya but I gues the time diference will make that impossible.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:01 am

We can play Saturday my night and Saturday your morning.

I'm often on around this time (check the time of my post) until around four to six hours after this post.

We can meet on weekends. BTW, since you're mage now, invest in "Fire bolt"-- I'll be giving you something eye-popping when you meet the level for the item.

And invest in Intelligence in Dexterity. If ever you've made a mistake and added a score to any other ability, you can reset the scores... for a price (that's partly why I give you a million bucks... Lol).

I'll PM you how
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:57 am

Still playing it. I am currently using the Hunter class right now (pain in the butt when it comes to being a novice).

So yeah, hope to see ya around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2