TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)

Go down 
+2
Lunar Retturns 2
The Darkfather
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Empty
PostSubject: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:20 am

I felt like a tourist of sorts, so I took screenshots of some of the zones I've been to in RO Rebirth.

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen10
Geffen Dungeon level 4 - After killing the Hellion Revenant and taking his eyes out (I'd probly sell it later). Very Happy

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen12
In Odin (Level 3, I think) - Meeting up with some of my guild members to hunt and slay the mighty Valkyrie Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Valkyr10 that rules the place.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Dude...I can't believe I forgot about this again!

So what class are you now?
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 am

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen13
Sitting on the Emperor's Throne in the Castle in Turtle Island after wiping out it's inhabitants... lol... which would respawn in around five minutes anyway.

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen14
Me and my pal, DirtyCrossPunisher --- lying dead after being backstabbed by some Assassin player who dropped items that create random tough monsters on the spot. The monsters left to kill other players after we lay dead here.

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen15
Meeting in the Oriental town of Amatsu with player AsianQuickieMart, who later joined our guild. Turns out he was one of the more powerful players in this damn game. Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 am

-growls angry- I still can't get the page -__-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 am

I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
Dude...I can't believe I forgot about this again!

So what class are you now?

High Wizard. Something like an Archmage here... lol We could use another High wizard, since I heard the producers of RO are going to release an update where you can exceed the High Wizard status (currently the highest rank of Magi) into Warlocks, who can deal twice the damage of the conventional High Wiz and can perform Ritual spells -- spells that need two Warlocks to work.

The game's so big, I haven't even gone through all the maps all this time --- and I rarely repeat zones, for Chrissakes
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 am

Damn...I gotta find that link and cast some spells!
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:38 am

Empress Lumiya wrote:
-growls angry- I still can't get the page -__-

huh? I wonder why O.o

Maybe you can download it through uTorrent. They use that platform by default anyway (and redirect to it)
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:38 am

Uhhhh....enlight me Daddy please....
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 am

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Ro11

You're on the right page if you see this.

I have the installer (compressed) saved here though.

I dunno if it's possible to share something that big over... YM or MSN? Haven't tried yet... though I've been sharing mp3's with Megan over YM back then.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:47 am

We can try, we got nothing to lose Daddy^^
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:52 am

Is your YM open? May be we could try there.

Idk if Lunar can see the page though.

The Asian Quickie Mart guy is American too, forgot from where exactly.

The game's a global community in itself.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:53 am

I can see it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:57 am

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
I can see it perfectly.

I envy you....

No Daddy let me open my IM..... :(
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 am

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen16

The demon shrine somewhere in the Minotaur-infested caverns in Glast Heim dungeon.

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen17
(Not my character) My brother sorting his inventory out ( I dunno where the hell this is... probly some other underground dungeon). He's an alchemist (he's a Creator now, the highest rank of alchemist). The jelly thing is his Homonculus. Kind of like a small inhuman pet that you can send as a tough drone to distract or destroy your enemies while you laze off in a safe place.

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Screen18
DirtyCrossPunisher casts a protective spell on us as we travel across the 4th level of the Sphinx dungeon and battle the spawns of Anubis Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) Anubis10. I'm using a Sniper here (a long-range archer). You can have up to 9 characters in your account, so you can experiment with different sets when you get tired with what you have.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 am

To think that this is all free.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:12 am

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
To think that this is all free.

Lol yea...

they make money through the "Donate" system, the "Lazy dude's way out." If you donate cash (Paypal or whatever), you gain access to one item that's available that increases all your stats by 30 or something. The downside to it, is that you can't participate in the open War, such as the War of Emperium. That's where the spirit of the game is.

The GMs there fix bugs almost as soon as the bug presents itself, and are like game cops when it comes to modders and hackers. They ban outright, if they trace the source to a particular IP. Just found out that RO Rebirth has been around for more than 5 years now, and is still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 am

I have to go now Daddy, I can do it tomorrow, sorry Daddy :(
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:36 am

That's okay.

I found the thing, though. Maybe we can transfer it later. Just PM me if you have Vista or XP, coz I think that's an issue.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:24 pm

i tried to dl this like a month ago, and isn't this the one that the gamefile is 1gig+? I stopped there cuz the estimate time is like 2-3 hours lol
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Ultra wrote:
i tried to dl this like a month ago, and isn't this the one that the gamefile is 1gig+? I stopped there cuz the estimate time is like 2-3 hours lol

mine was actually 25 hours back then... lol

But yeah, kicking ass after enduring that patience makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Ok Daddy I have both XP and Vista.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Empress Lumiya wrote:
Ok Daddy I have both XP and Vista.

Oh, ok. I got it here. Want me to try sending it thru IM? It may eat up a lot of bandwidth though (and it will take hours, seriously)
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Ok, Daddy lets try it and thanks for all your help^^
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:19 pm

I'll try to course it through your YM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)   Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been having fun with RO lately (one reason why I'm not always on)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Video game discussions-
Jump to: