TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:47 pm

PREVIOUSLY ON TRANSFORMERS: BATTLE FOR CYBERTRON
- .... .. ... / ... .... --- .-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. --- .-- / --. --- / --- ..-. ..-. .-.. .. -. . / -.. ..- . / - --- / .-. . ...- . .- .-.. .. -. --. / ..- -. ... .- ..-. . / .. -. ..-. --- .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / - --- / - .... . / .--. ..- -... .-.. .. -.-. .-.-.-

Excuse me?

THIS SHOW HAS NOW BEEN CANCELED. SORRY TO ANYONE LISTENING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LISTEN TO SIMILAR RADIO SHOWS VISIT CHANNEL 3!

I turned off the recorder.

V: What was that last call?

Darkfather: Don't worry I'll translate it. It seems to be some kind of code.

My name is V and I am the head of the second most viewed radio show on Cybertron. A radio show owned by my company Cybertime Inc.

V: How is it coming along Dark?

Darkfather: I've got it. It said THIS SHOW WILL NOW GO OFFLINE DUE TO REVEALING UNSAFE INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC.

V: Unsafe information? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

It was then that one of my coworkers told me that someone was at the door. I tried telling her that I had no time but she convinced me it was important. After a few introductions the man said his name was Fowl and that he had information on the sudden cancellation.

V: So what do you know.

Fowl: I shut it down.

V: What? Now how would you have the ability to do something like that? And why did you speak in code?

Fowl: I shut it down because in a few days something is going to happen. I have the ability to do something like that because I work for the Autobots AND the Decepticons. I spoke in code because that type of "language" is not known by any citizen on Cybertron who was listening. You need a military translator. The translator Darkfather had.

V: Sounds reasonable. But what is going to happen in a few days?

We both took a seat.

Fowl: Before I continue I want to ask you your views on the war. Do you think one of the Allspark's original purposes which was to keep us united was a mistake?

V: Is the war not an answer enough?

Fowl: Exactly.

Fowl stood up and walked around the room.

Fowl: Everything was planned out. It was almost certain that no wars would exist. In school are children are taught that the Allspark's only purpose was to give us life. The teachers, the government, instead ignores the fact that the Allspark's other purpose was to be a representative of unity. Thats what the Quintessons designed to be and thats we treated it to be until the "powers that be" took that philosophy away and instead made it out to be a representative of war.

You plan to use energy left by the cube being shot into space to power a time machine so you can send innocence into another fragment of time so they can be happily ignorant of the truth. And while this may sound probable it is not going to happen. You WILL shoot the Allspark into space in a few days, and you will collect energy. Or at least your "Black Machines" will. But you haven't fully tested your machine.

V: Who are you and how do you know all of this.

Fowl: I am a guardian.

V: What?

Fowl: I was created by Primus long ago to keep under control what matters most. Time. We both knew that when "transformers" obtained the right technology, they would mess with anything a running distance away. Such as time. Unfortunately that was inevitable. Many people, because of you, will travel throughout time. And I can't stop it. Because this event will be responsible for the fact that these "time travelers" are now apart of time. You may think of time travel as changing the past but that is not possible. If you travel back to the past then you were already there. You were always there. You just wouldn't know it until you went into the past.

V: I don't know if I fully understand.

Fowl: I'm not surprised. This knowledge is "divine".

V: If no one can change it. Why are you telling me this? Why did you turn off my show?

Fowl: Because I am also apart of time. And I am the only one who can affect time and if I do then everything will become chaos. If it was for good intentions or not. If I choose to not do this then everything will change. Everything in the future, and if the future is changed the past is changed. Because of the ability to travel time. You see, I am the only one who actually can make a choice.

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:14 pm

reminds me of vector prime.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
reminds me of vector prime.
W0W I didn't even know that character existed until you mentioned him. I looked him up and he is almost exactly like how I described Fowl.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Dude, you're typing in Morse Code.

Awesome... lol
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
Dude, you're typing in Morse Code.

Awesome... lol
Hi tech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:51 pm

vector prime....
u never knew of him?
hes like....old.....rly rly old.......and he controls time...well i saw him in cybertron...and in the old comics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Battle for Cybertron FOWL
Page 1 of 1