TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm

PREVIOUSLY ON TRANSFORMERS: BATTLE FOR CYBERTRON

Quintesson: Unidentified native. Extermination: Urgent.

Laser gun's revealed themselves from the being's mechanical stomach and aimed right at me.

Hawk: Oh shit!

I got up and started running as fast as I could away from the Quintesson. It was amazing however. Because no living Transformer saw a Quintesson in person. They had come to Cybertron long ago as it was one of their missions to populate habitable planets with intelligence. They created the Allspark and a code within it to reveal it was all of their doing and left. As I ran something caught me eye.

It was one of their many ships. Truly gigantic in size. No details. Just an oval shaped vehicle scanning the planet. As time passed I saw even more of these things. Unfortunately the beauty ended quickly when I ran straight into another Quintesson. Again repeating the message "Unidentified native. Extermination: Urgent." it aimed its weapons at me. However this time a flash of light occurred. Was I going through another travel in time? Apparently not since I was in the same place after the flash ended. However something was different.

The Quintesson was ripped to pieces and was lying on the floor as if it was just brutally tortured. When I looked up I saw a mysterious Transformer. I had never seen him before, but for some reason I felt like I knew him.

Black Sun: Look I don't have a lot of time to explain what I am about to tell you.

Hawk: Explain what? Did you just travel in time too?

Black Sun: Kind of. In a few minutes you are going to travel again. And you will end up in a building with other Transformers. I will be in the group. HOWEVER you can't say ANYTHING to me. Because I don't know you yet.

Hawk: Wait, what?

Black Sun: Just listen.

I am going to disappear. After a few "revelations" for me this will be one of the many places I will go. I am warning you to not say ANYTHING to me when you get to the building. Just go on as if everything is normal.

Hawk: Well since you know all of this... what is happening to me?

Black Sun: You'll find out soon.

Another flash happened and Black Sun vanished. I just stood there wondering when I was going to travel again and end up in the building. I was overwhelmed with many questions, but ended quickly when something bumped into my back.

Quintesson: Unidentified native. Extermination: Urgent.

This time more and more Quintessons appeared. An army of them. I started to wish and wish that a flash would happen, but after a few seconds I realized it was pointless. I would fight until it happened.

The Quintessons started to shoot at me, but their aiming was horrible. I grabbed one from behind and shot Quintessons with its own lasers. After that I killed more Quintessons with my energy sword. It was then that one of their ships started firing. Large missiles aiming straight for me, I transformed and flew to a safe spot. More Quintessons followed me.

Quintesson: Unidentified native. Extermination: Immediate.

I grabbed the one in the front and removed its head with my energy sword. Right after that the flash finally happened. Like Sun had said I was in a building. I had a weird headache which faded off after a few moments. I heard some talking a few feet away and ran into a group of people, a Quintesson's head in my hand.

Hawk(trying to catch her breath): Hey...

Last edited by G.O.R.T on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 pm

IM CONFUZED!
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Nice flow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE   Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Battle for Cybertron RECAPTURE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: