TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:43 am

This chapter is not narrated by our hero Nebulon. Its in 3rd person narration style. It leads up to a part in the story. Figured we could use some action right now anyway. Enjoy.

Back on the Dantooine system, taken over 2 years ago by Mandalore himselfand his commander, Commander Alexis and a rising soldier named Crush, met up and were walking through the jungle planet of Hydrex, together. As they walked together back towards their ship, a rogue Hydra rose up behind them. The Crush looked at the floor and saw the shadow overwhelm them. He stopped....forcing Alexis to turn around and look at him. She turned around and saw the Hydra behind him, rearing it's ugly heads. He winked at her and threw his helmet on as did she. Crush flipped backwards onto the Hydra's rising heads. Hawk shot at the Hydra's 1st two heads while Crush slid down the Hydra's back while firing rapidly. He slid off the tail, and and stood straight. He walked away revealing the many bullets in the Hydra's back. Finally, they walked away from the Hydra together. They had no idea what they were about to be in for.

They were about 3 miles away from there own ship when a beast about 8ft tall fell from one of the trees. He was a powerful looking beast, with purple skin and red beaming eyes. It had piercing horns coming from various places in its face. It rose from it's knee....and charged at Crush. Crush was big....really big and really strong. So he decided to challenge the beast. They locked with each other.He actually stopped the monster in its tracks, but the monster was too strong. He just lifted Crush and tossed him to the side. Alexis raised her rifle and shot wildly at the beast. The beast shrugged off the hits and charged at Alexis. She ran at the beast and dodged his grasp. She jumped onto his horns and swung herself onto his head. She then shot directly down, but the monsters skin was too rigid for bullets. They just bounced off. The beast grabbed her and threw her off. She got to her feet next to Crush. They both charged. Crush drew his battle Axe and Hawk drew her vibroblades. The blades could cut threw anything. They attacked the beast with full force, striking with their blades and axe. The behemoth roared at the pain, and pushed them both away. They flew back, and saw something flash passed them. It was quick...very quick. The behemoth charged, and Crush rose to attack once more. He grasped his axe, but Alexis grabbed him down. She was preventing him from going. he beast continued to charge! It moved now at full speed, breathing heavily, and roaring like a wild animal. Then the beast tripped as an explosion went off. It blew up right on the beast and made it fall. Riley walked out from behind a tree.

Galv: You're welcome...

Crush: we didn't need you.

Galv: apparently you did.

Hawk: Stop it now.

Hawk moved over to the knocked out beast, and drew her blade again. She sunk it into the beasts head and leaned on it.

Hawk: What the hell was this thing?

Galv: No clue.....whatever it was....it actually gave you guys a problem. That's shocking.

Crush checked the beast's neck. It was tagged: X44352. It was some sort of soldier.

Crush: This was no random attack.... We must report this to Mandalore immediately.

Hawk: (on intercom) Mandalore....we have a situation.

to be continued....
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:38 am

hey! i remember that!!! but crush wasn't crush!! it was me!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 am

wow your so lame dev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 am

he's right...but now its cruah...cuz ur apart of my squad...whereas hawk isn't.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:48 am

oh... nuthin just surprized is all.. *gives hawk the finger* told you you a**
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:49 pm

I thought it was Crunch? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:57 pm

its Crush....based off of Madcrush..."the other beast"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:54 am

deleted it b4, and i'll do it again.

Keep that shit outta my topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:45 pm

>_> dev ur so protected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:22 pm

yep...as r you.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 am

i dont need protection hawk, just because i havent been logging on as much, doesnt mean that i cant kick your ass...so stfu! or do you want me to do it for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 am

BRING IT!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 am

Mandos settle down........
We're in a brotherhood, we're not enemies so as you superior I order you two to settle down, don't make me go tell Mandalore >_>

Last edited by Empress Lumiya on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 am

-BOWS-

yes my lady.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:54 am

*snorts* don't ever cross me meat. just thank foxy for savin your ass.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 am

Phantom Eclipse wrote:

Crunchy Nut! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:29 am

Kratos wrote:
Phantom Eclipse wrote:

Crunchy Nut! Very Happy

o_0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:48 am

It's a cereal.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 am

Hmmmmm....... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am

I don't eat it.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 am

Crunchy nutz and fruity loopz
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 am

oi, yung kwen2 mo tsong?! anu na ?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:41 am

EXCUSE ME!?
BRING IT GIRLY
I DONT NEED PROTECTION
I CAN KICK UR SLIMY ASS BACK TO UR MOTHERBOARD
I FUCKING DARE YOU
BRING IT! evil transform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 am

k...this ends now. We start in 3 days...you two are gonna have to get over yourselves...now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 am

-mutters-
dont know why bigass over here has me on the death list...i thought we fixed this shit!!!

<_< yes my lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush   Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Chapter - Alexis and Crush
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next