TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hidden shadows chapter 1...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-05-26

hidden shadows chapter 1... Empty
PostSubject: hidden shadows chapter 1...   hidden shadows chapter 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 pm

The date is January 19, 2008, I pick up the 9mm. and place it in its holster, grab my suit jacket and get in the black car waiting in front of my house. Could I already be going to another friend's funeral? Thankfully I was used to it and knew what to expect..... sometimes I wish I could start over and fix my mistakes but that is already long gone.....

This is the story of my life and how I wished I never lived it...

One month prior....Brazil, December 19th, 2007

I was sent here to capture and interrogate a man who was considered to be an African warlord. I wanted to know exactly what he was doing in Brazil. My contact on the mission was a beautiful European woman who worked for MI-6 named Dalia. I was told to wait for her with my hands on the table holding a necklace so she would know it was me. As not to attract too much attention we were told our cover was that we were both there on our honey moon.

As I see a woman come to sit down in the chair in front of me I get up and put the necklace on her.

" So you must be Dalia. Nice to meet you I'm Ozzie, I believe you know our cover."

"Yes I do" she responds in a tempting voice as if we were really married.

"good then."

As I look up from my cup of coffee I notice a white van with a strange figure inside. It had no licence plates and the man had a holstered weapon....we were already being followed.

" Hey Dalia don't look now but you were followed, we need to get to a safer place. Get into the car I will take us to our hotel, and here concealed in this brief case is a walther p99 military grade 9mm. assemble it on our way there.....

end of chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: hidden shadows chapter 1...   hidden shadows chapter 1... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Great chapter, Red
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: hidden shadows chapter 1...   hidden shadows chapter 1... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:14 pm

wow that was a great first date and i quote "Get into the car I will take us to our hotel"
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: hidden shadows chapter 1...   hidden shadows chapter 1... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 pm

lol and thx guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hidden shadows chapter 1...   hidden shadows chapter 1... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:26 am

Nice introduction (Those P99's are handy little bastards).
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: hidden shadows chapter 1...   hidden shadows chapter 1... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 pm

ya lol they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hidden shadows chapter 1...   hidden shadows chapter 1... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hidden shadows chapter 1...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: