TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME

Go down 
+12
Dr. Lecter
Star scream 3000
X
Star Adder
primewarrior vortex
lan7777
The Good Rebel
Lunar Retturns 2
PW Magnimus Prime
Izanami
The Darkfather
Autosaver
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:43 pm

LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Looks pretty neat!^^
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:59 pm

http://www.rebirthro.com/

Ragnarok was pay-to-play a Korean game. Some people in East Asia died of addiction playing this, as cases of WoW addiction spread in the western countries.

Many games took over Ragnarok Online (known here in my place as RO), and as of late, they launched Rebirth, a free-to-play improved private server successor. They still have pay systems too, but only for hardore junkies who purchase exotic items thru paypal. Nevertheless, people who never bought anything still kicked their asses.

You will have to download the installer thing though.

<table id=table63 height=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 About_1

</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table id=table64 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
What is Ragnarok?

Ragnarok is an online role-playing game based on Norse mythology.
Users can create characters and venture off alone or in groups
in far-flung fantasy worlds full of adventure.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Gray_dot

<table id=table67 height=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 About_2

</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table id=table68 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
Over 20 different job classes

Players can select from a wide range of job classes that suit their individual playing style. Each job class comes with a unique array of skills and abilities. The strengths and weaknesses of these classes encourages to players of different types to form parties.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

<table id=table71 height=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 About_3

</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table id=table72 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
Lush Graphics and Sound

Ragnarok features hand-drawn, anime-rendered characters set onto realistic 3D backgrounds. The graphical design of the environments has been inspired by mythological and historical elements from various cultures around the world. Similarly, the music score is a diverse collection of eclectic songs drawn from various genre inspirations. The huge music library composed by TeMP, ensures that users will rarely be bored with the same song twice.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

<table id=table75 height=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 About_4

</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table id=table76 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=20 width='\"100%\"' border=0><tr><td>
Windows Oriented Interface

Ragnarok has an easy-to-control interface. Most of the basic functions can be controlled by using the mouse. Users can also customize the interface to optimize usability and comfort.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Last edited by The Darkfather on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:00 pm

:(

Well anyways,if people are complaining downloading this game...why would they download that one?
And that one will probably slow down some of your trashy PCs- JK

Edit:Saw the screenshot,wonder...if its like MapleStory.I'm going to destroy the world. ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Maple Story was partly inspired by Ragnarok Online. Furthermore, it doesn't require overly-high specs. If Maple Story runs fast on your PC, surely RO will.

I'm getting a condensed copy from my friend tomorrow. He's been nagging me to join him and create a guild and storm a castle... and to invite anyone else who wants to join in.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Alright then.

I suppose RO is our new domain.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:12 pm

I forgot to mention that you can get married in RO.
We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Boygirl_2
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:13 pm

I can't see the page Daddy...... :(
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:13 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:16 pm

It's here. http://www.rebirthro.com/ Why not?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Shows:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

<LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet.
    <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:

<table><tr><td vAlign=top>We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Bullet </TD>
<td vAlign=top>Diagnose Connection Problems </TD></TR></TABLE>

<table><tr><td vAlign=top>We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Down </TD>
<td vAlign=top>[url=https://tfxtreme.forummotion.com/javascript:expandCollapse('infoBlockID', true);]More information[/url]</TD></TR></TABLE>

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

<LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost.
    <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable.
    <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    <LI id=errorExpl5>The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
  • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

1. Click the Favorites Center button We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Favcenter, click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

<LI id=viewRecentWebpages2>Click Tools We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Tools, and then click Work Offline.
  1. Click the Favorites Center button We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 Favcenter, click History, and then click the page you want to view.

Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Uh oh,we can't play without foxy! :(
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

😢
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Try again.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:26 pm

I've done it, like 5 times now...
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
Try again.

I killed you with a nailgun.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:53 pm

I say we don't move,not everyone can make it.

Also(PW?) You can't declare anything,if one game pops up we all decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:09 pm

And of course we pick a game we have to download.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Generalfire1203 wrote:
And of course we pick a game we have to download.

I would not necessarily say that for sure. Im looking at some games and will get back with you all later.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Ooops..I said Pw said hits was the new game,that was Lunar\

Lunar,I don't want to be mean but we all should contribute into where we move.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Ooops..I said Pw said hits was the new game,that was Lunar\

Lunar,I don't want to be mean but we all should contribute into where we move.

LOL it wasn't mean at all.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:47 am

Empress Lumiya wrote:

If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

You could try that advise if you can't view the RO site.

I played the RO Rebirth in my friend's house a few hours back and got a good feel of the game.

It's easy, I actually made level 53 in two-and-a-half hours after I learned the basics and earned over 48,000 Zenies (the game currency) that you can use to buy hundreds of items.

Not bad for a first-timer.

Also, when you create an account, you can create up to 9 different characters.

So there's more room for creativity.

There is also a provision for stat-resetting. If you're not happy with your stat setup, you can reset it in a certain town, and all your points will be put in a reserve pool, where you can re-distribute it manually as you see fit. Your level and items will not be affected by the said Reset.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
For an MMORPG, too, it's surprising that their servers have active Game Masters. Thus, that means there is active game moderation and administration everyday.

Most MMOs have either GMs that appear only when they want to power trip or are only there on a for-show basis.

I've learned that in RO-Rebirth, you can't do the following:

1. SWEAR in the chatbox.
1st offense: They'll mute your account for several hours. Seriously.
3rd offense: They'll suspend your account for three days.
6th offense: They'll do a permanent IP ban.

2. Use bots (programs that autonomously level up your character).
1st offense: Your game will crash. The next time you try to log on, you will receive a message informing you that you are banned permanently. (On an IP basis). Some users attest to this fact, including local (from my country) RO players that I've interacted with in the game.

The admins there are serious in game moderation to maintain integrity. Hence, the players enjoy an environment that is somewhat free of vulgarities and cheaters/ game hack users.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I have a copy of the game now. The installer's size is around 1.6 GB. My friend downloaded it from the site. I think they have it in Torrentz too.

Graphics are basic, it's an isometrically angled 2D game in a rotating 3D environment.

My brother used to play this on a fast pace when we didn't have enough specs to run NFS 2 in the PC.

Maybe thru that idea, you'd have an idea on this analogy as to how low the requirements are for this game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a community aspect, my friend has seen Americans playing there. I've played side-by-side with a Korean, an Italian, 2 Britons and a Singaporean in my short stint there a while ago.

The British guys were like ultra-leveled, I guess they're one of the forces to reckon with there. They killed everything in the screen except me (in less than 3 seconds !!!!) and then after a brief chat (social pleasantries and some answers to my "how do you---" questions), teleported off.

That's power. Dammit. Neutral (envy...)

So global access is out of the question. We can meet there face-to-face and fight side-by-side or against each other. They have an occasional war there, called The War of Empyrium, where there's a great prize in store (mostly a unique item) and creatures that would bring you to the virtual pedestal of global Ragnarok glory if you manage to slay it. The Morroc Satan, if I recall correctly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On that note, if you DO manage to decide to join in and download the file,

I lay down an invitation for anyone to join our squad.

My friends and I will reinstitute what we called the "Blackthorne Army," which is an army that we have crafted for our Dungeons and Dragons game in the year 2000.

In concept, the Blackthorne is a villainous army I, as GM there, released on my players. Their goal is to set loose the Prince of Demons, Demogorgon, from the infinite abyss in an attempt to "purify" the world of men. Its forebearer was "The Darkfather," (from whom my username was derived) and with him are a band of several elites, each lords of their own domains and specialties: Treachery, sorcery, demonology, war, economics, politics, and subjugation.

In theory, their army operates like the Roman Empire, but with the ferocity of Mongols and the idealism and science of the Greeks.

My players failed to destroy the army and its leaders. They joined them instead, in the face of impending death.

Likewise, we seek to create an organization, a select and elite few, that will be known among the top 10 guilds in RO.

With me are two highly experienced RO players that I know personally (my D&D team) who can dissect the game's rules inside-out and create munchkins--- unbelievably powerful characters created from base game rules.

One of them plays almost all day when he's off work, alternately with his brother who is of equal skill. We are to recall several former local MMORPG toprankers into our fold, who played RO too in its first launch and were part of the D&D Blackthorne campaign.

If you are interested in the game or would like to join our group, leave a note to me here.

We'll help you rank and teach strategies that only the most technical of players utilize. Prepare for epic.

-- Darkfather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:53 am

Can you say all that in fewer words?

'Cos im to lazy to read all that. ^^
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 am

LOL ok

Summary:

If you download the game and register there,

I'm inviting everyone to join the Blackthorne. Details stated above in the last segment.

The game is bot-free and no one can spam. Or else they get banned.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:42 pm

If I can download it then I'll be more than happy to join.

As long as they have a Wizard class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME   We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We should move onto a new multi-player FREE GAME
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next