TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The first fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:41 am

I turned quickly after recognizing the woman from earlier this morning. Damn, damn, damn! What should I do, I thought to myself. If I become her partner then I think my spiritual energy will deminish! She calmly walked in the room and respectively bowed to Xavier-dono before sitting in her rightful spot...Four feet away from me to the right with three other students between us. I started to feel nervous and found it difficult to swallow. Please don't recognize me, please don't recognize me, please don't recognize me, I privately thought. I tried my best to look away but I might've brought attention to myself. She looked in my direction trying to see if she recognized me. I was definately sweating now, so I tried to use the other students as cover to avoid being recognized. I looked to my right with just my eyes to make sure she still wasn't staring at me, but she was. She suddenly stood up as if she were pinched and pointed a crude finger at me. "YOU!", she exclaimed. Awww crap...

Back in Hueco Mundo...

I ate him...I ate my brother. The hunger I tried to hold back was too strong of an urge to ignore. I attacked the closest Gillian and devoured its body as the other Gillian scattered like a herd of cows. I couldn't stop, so I ate more, and more, and more. I felt power course through me as I bit into the dead bodies.

After several days of feeding I evolved into an Adjuchas (A second class Hollow; known to be powerful in combat and are often found ordering Menos Grandes, the Gillian class, into battle to fight on their behalf) and pondered on a name. My mask resembled a wolf, I posessed a powerful figure that could withstand many blows from an otherwise powerful enemy, I had the strength of all the Hollows I devoured (Around 13,500), my teeth could grind steel and crush skulls in one bite. My hands were nothing to chuckle over for they had the power to destroy concrete and shatter bones, my roar can be heard from miles away and release enough power to paralyse my foes, I acquired a menacing arrange of colors on my body including red, black, and silver. It took me a few more meals to finally figure out a good name. I looked into the eyes of the Gillian horde and proclaimed my name and what my goal was. "My name will be...Zarrasmir Changgo and I will become an Espada"!

I finally left the darkness that was once my home and went into the deserts of Las Noches for any Adjuchas I can overpower and devour. Days passed by and I felt weak with each one that I went without a meal. If I do not devour any Hollows soon I will revert to my previous state, I angrily thought. Suddenly I was rammed on my side by a being I had not noticed. I quickly scampered on my back in time to dodge the attacker's next move.

What the hell? This fool is trying to devour me in my weakened state!, I thought. Again the attacker struck at me and I saw a mask, a mask of a Hollow and this Hollow was much bigger than any I had ever seen besides the Menos Grandes. Before I gave it another chance to strike me I tried to roar but no sound escaped my throat. WAM! I was struck again on my side and feel unconscious, looking up as my vision was fading to see a silhouette of my attacker walking towards me only to see another above its head...

To be continued....
Back to top Go down

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:50 am

claps
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:04 am

Lol it's me!

Nice detail Lunar ^^

Can't wait
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Thank you.

By the way you're the main Arrancar in this series.
Back to top Go down

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:33 am

DO MORE!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:10 pm

NEXT PART PLZ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 pm

I do not know when I'll be able to get back to continuing this series but rest assured, I'll try my best to completely come back to this forum. I haven't had that much sleep lately because of High School and I am deathly tired and cannot fully concentrate.

Best regards

Lunar
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Bump that!

I'm continuing this!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 pm

-SMILES AND HUGS U TIGHT-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 am

Aww crud, I lost the other one!
Back to top Go down

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:39 am

MAKE IT DAMIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first fight   The first fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first fight
Page 1 of 1