TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what cartoons did u grow up with?

Go down 
+3
Autosaver
Lunar Retturns 2
Ultra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

what cartoons did u grow up with? Empty
PostSubject: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:25 pm

mine was tom n jerry and transformers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:27 pm

HMMMMM........YEAH TOM AND JERRY, THE GHOSTBUSTERS WERENT MY TIME BUT HELL THEY R ONE OF MY FAVORITES CARTOONS!, OF COURSE TRANSFORMERS, AND SOME OTHER GREAT CLASSICS Wink
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:40 pm

I saw SOME Transformers (Only Several)

Tom And Jerry

Charlie brown?I'm not sure if I spelled it right,this was the shoe with SNoopy.

The rest I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Transformers
Batman
The Amazing Spider-Man
Beast Machines/Wars
DBZ
and
Wacky Racers (something like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:36 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Transformers
Batman
The Amazing Spider-Man
Beast Machines/Wars
DBZ
and
Wacky Racers (something like that)

yea summut like dat for me aswell ... looooool
and atm i watch family guy and south park ^^
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:43 pm

I also watched DBZ.For a lil bit.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:29 pm

the simpsons , street sharks,doubledragons,voltron,dragon ball and dragon ball,swat kats, mitghy ducks,rugrats, rocko's modern life ,ahhh real monsters, johnny quest,speed racer,robotech,flistones,jestion, some parts of transformers g1,smurfs and snorks,tiny toons,the muppets,muppet babys,looney toons ,tom jerry,beastwars,ren and stimpy,thomas the tank engine,dexters lab ,samurai jack,futurama,tiny toons,animanics,freakazoid,zoids,gundam,most hannah barbba shows,power rangers,earthworm jim,dragonflyz,half of disney channel,gargoyles,dark wing duck, gooftroop,biker mice from mars, sonic the hedgehog,mr. bumpy, duck tales, quack pack, and more etc
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:31 pm

charge mine wrote:
the simpsons , street sharks,doubledragons,voltron,dragon ball and dragon ball,swat kats, mitghy ducks,rugrats, rocko's modern life ,ahhh real monsters, johnny quest,speed racer,robotech,flistones,jestion, some parts of transformers g1,smurfs and snorks,tiny toons,the muppets,muppet babys,looney toons ,tom jerry,beastwars,ren and stimpy,thomas the tank engine,dexters lab ,samurai jack,futurama,tiny toons,animanics,freakazoid,zoids,gundam,most hannah barbba shows,power rangers,earthworm jim,dragonflyz,half of disney channel,gargoyles,dark wing duck, gooftroop,biker mice from mars, sonic the hedgehog,mr. bumpy, duck tales, quack pack, and more etc

wow, thats a very detailed list!!!
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:34 pm

FOXY LADY wrote:
charge mine wrote:

i went autobot blurr on ppl lol afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Transformers Armada, Transformers Energon, Transformers Cybertron, Transformers Animated, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Total Drama Island, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:36 pm

charge mine wrote:
FOXY LADY wrote:
charge mine wrote:

i went autobot blurr on ppl lol afro

lol
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 am

Western animation:

Transformers:G1 until Beast Wars (I never appreciated Armada, really), G.I.Joe, Voltron (Lions and Vehicles), Thundercats, The Real Ghostbusters, The Original Ghostbusters (It's a different thing), Centurions, Visionaries, Dungeons and Dragons, Inhumanoids, Captain Planet, Eek the Cat, Denver the Last Dinosaur, M.A.S.K., all Looney Tunes, all Hannah Barbera (Captain Caveman, Yogi bear, etc), Mighty Mouse, Tiger Sharks, Karate Cat, Samurai Pizza Cats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original), Captain America, Superman and the Superfriends, Ironman, Jem, Spiderman (the one with the Amazing friends or something), CHUCK NORRIS!!!!, Ewoks, Karate Kid the Animation, Silverhawks, He-man, She-ra, Rambo, King Arthur and the Knights of the Round, Mighty Orbots, SABRE RIDER AND THE STAR SHERIFFS, (although the art is more anime), Captain Power, The Super Mario Brothers Supershow, Zelda, Godzilla the Animation, The X-Men, Swat Kats, Biker Mice from Mars, Freakazoid, The Mask, Invader Zim, Dinoriders, Dinosaucers, Darkwing Duck, Classic Disney Cartoons, Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers, Speed Racer.

Japanese (Anime/Sentai (metal heroes)/Hentai---- yes, hentai)

Masked Rider Black, Space Sheriff Shaider, Bioman (I love this show), Maskman, Machine Man (and his talking baseball), Kosaider, Ultraman (the original), Ultraman Giga, Jetman, Eto Rangers, Zenki, The Crying Freeman, Urotsukidoji (the movie series), The La Blue Girl series, Bible Black, Cedie, Princess Sarah, Sailor Moon (yes, I watched that show), Dragonball, DragonballZ, DragonBallGT, Hajime no Ippo, Kaze no Tani no Naushiika (Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind), The Secret of Blue Water, Gundam Wing, The Vision of Escaflowne, Rurouni Kenshin, Ninja Scroll, Voltes V, Daimos, Mazinger Z, Trigun, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Time Quest, Candy! Candy!, Magic Knight Rayearth, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Basara, Akira, Slam Dunk, One Piece, G-Force (Gatchaman), Macross (Robotech in the U.S.).

That's about a few that I can remember... LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------
The 80's rock. No contest. ^ ^ That's where the cool concepts and soundtracks are... LOL good days
Back to top Go down
Dark Shadow Slayer
Dark Shadow Slayer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:07 am

wow... i usually watched DBZ and tom n jerry.. i hadnt heard of transformers when i was a kid

what cartoons did u grow up with? Warhammer-storm-warriors-2

Last edited by Dark Shadow Slayer on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 pm

oooh i loved that godzilla cartoon had few CDs of em Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what cartoons did u grow up with?   what cartoons did u grow up with? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what cartoons did u grow up with?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: