TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steam Summer Camp Sale!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Steam Summer Camp Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 am

While we're at it, lets exchange Steam IDs!
Steam ID: Autosaver

With the Summer Camp Sale on Steam, you can do achievements for tickets. With these tickets, you can redeem FREE prizes and be entered in a drawing for the Grand Prize to win your top 10 games on your wishlist!

Most of the stuff is for Indie games, but there are several things I found cool. I already redeemed the TF2 goggles and Portal 2 snorkels. There is also a GAME you can redeem on there! Alien Breed 2.

It isn't too late to start it since you have two more days to do it. You can still gain tickets without buying any of the specific games since there are "FREE" achievements. Several are make a wishlist, connect to facebook, comment on a friend's profile, etc. You can at least redeem the game.

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Steam ID: Specter
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Lunar Retturns 2 wrote:
Steam ID: Specter
Can you link your profile? There are a lot of "SPECTERS" when I search for them. :x
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Sadly, it's over.

You guys should of participated in it, you could of got a free game!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:37 pm

What you guys do here??
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

I was typing a message and I accidentally deleted it so now I'm too lazy to type it all back.

Basically, Steam is like PSN/Xbox Live but for PC. You can buy games, make friends, chat and know what your friends are doing, go online, and more.

Summer Camp Sale was when a lot of games were on sale. During this period, you could do achievements (games and Steam ones) such as doing an objective in a game or posting a comment on a profile. After you do these achievements, you gain a ticket. Each time you gain a ticket, you are entered in a grand prize drawing to get 10 games on your wishlist for FREE. Along with that, you could also use your tickets to buy prizes for extra content for your games.

A majority of the prizes was to promote Indie games, but there were a couple good prizes. You could redeem a game, costumes for Portal 2/TF2, and skins for another game. The best part was the fact you could gain tickets for FREE and it only took like 5 minutes to get several of them. If you have a Steam account, you should of at least attempted at getting a free game.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Ohhh...ok, thanks Auto! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Camp Sale!   Steam Summer Camp Sale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam Summer Camp Sale!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Video game discussions-
Jump to: