TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Go down 
+3
Havoc Legacy
Autosaver
Steelclaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Pretty good if I say so myself.
Favorite new comers:
Shockwave
Soundwave (car form)
Optimus Prime's Energon Axe (nostalgia)

The new girl is also a much better actress than Megan Fox although that isn't too difficult.
Also Megatron's new look sort of coincides with his mental status seeing how he lost half his face in the second movie.

I suggest everyone goes and sees it.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:16 pm

..Its already out? Wow, that was fast. There wasn't much hype to this movie as the previous ones. Where all the trailers and sneak peeks leading up to the movie? (And a forum?)

No online game to go along with it?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:32 pm

yeah the movie console game is pale in comparison to War for Cybertron and my guess is that they gave up on the online game after the 2nd one failed.

And I think they thought they overhyped the last one (which is true) so they did less advertising with this one. It also made the story a lot harder to guess, which there is some amidst the explosions.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh, forgot that they make console games. Yeah, the movie games were never decent. They should of just had the creators of WfC make the new movie game.

Yeah, the online game for the second one sucked really badly. Too many glitches, too slow gameplay, no players, etc.

No Megan Fox either.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 pm

I am seeing it tomorrow and I can't wait. I am glad that they didn't make a third attempt at an online game....mind you they could have went with the same format the first but hey...they tried something new and bombed big time.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Oh, forgot that they make console games. Yeah, the movie games were never decent. They should of just had the creators of WfC make the new movie game.

Well the creators of WfC did make it but because they were bound by the movie contract they couldn't do anything outside the movie story leading to epic failures.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:38 am

I saw it today... I thought the story line was great, and the whole movie was incredible, the trailer says it all, where were you when the decepticons took over the world.....
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 pm

The final hour is pretty amazing to me.

Spoiler:

Fav Character: Shockwave and Sentinal Prime

Optimus didn't really do it for me this time tho... I thought he could've had a little more camera time.

Sidenote: Anyone ever notice that Bumblebee is always scuffed and scratched up in robot form, but when he's in car form, he's brand spankin new!? lol
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

LOL Movie magic.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:04 pm

It was a superb experience for me.

1. This theater I went to called AMC basically dines you as you watch the movie. With tables and menus as well, I shite you not. They have quite a selection of meals to choose from and free-refills. That's always a plus.

2. Butt-load of trailers for awesome movies coming out (Captain America).

3. The movie itself was awesome.

Only thing that bugged me was the final Optimus vs Megatron fight. Seriously, fastest fight by far with no sort of satisfaction from it.

Spoiler:

Pros:

1. An actual storyline.

2. The Doomsday plan from the G1 series.

3. Shockwave (despite the small screen-time)

4. Action was intense and we finally see a war going on.

5. Very funny.

Cons:

1. Carly, she had no role in the entire movie. She merely stood around and let things unfold unlike Megan Fox's character.

2. Uprupt ending that did not explain what happens after everthing. It just...ended.

3. Once again we get no character development for the Cybertronians, especially for Optimus who's the main robot.

4. Starts off a bit slow in the beginning but near the end (last hour) things get serious.

Overall I enjoyed it a lot more than Revenge of the Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 am

I forgot the story from the first two movies lol.

From what I've heard, its supposed to be better then the second movie. =p
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Everything's better than the second movie -___-
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 am

Not that thats much of an achievement but yeah TF3 was pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon   Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon
Page 1 of 1