TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III

Go down 
+4
ValiantX
Izanami
X
Lunar Retturns 2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Oh wow, this is awesome!

Thank goodness I had it reserved a couple of weeks back.

See you guys at Wake Island or wherever if ever you got the PC version too.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 am

Well, my expectations from playing the Beta is not meeting even the low standards I've accustomed myself to when it comes to FPS games. Then again, this IS the Beta. They have at least three weeks to fix the issues I faced.

Anywho, I just want to point out that the console ports (I play on PS3) are okay at best and mediocore at worst. The game was obviously meant to play on the PC seeing as how the smoothness is nowhere to be seen even with a HD TV coupled with an HDMI. Destruction is hardly noticable and I have to admit that from what I've seen Bad Company 2 had way more to offer in terms of destructibility.

Graphics are still good but it's obvious too that they have been lowered for performance. The 24-player limit is laughable. I'm sorry, but that's just lazy no matter what you may say. At least make it 30 players if possible. Holy crap.

My rant is done, I ain't buying it on release.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Lunar I seen a guy with a rocket launcher blow the wall of a building clean off 3 stories up you must have just had a destructionless playthrough
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Wall destruction is nothing compared to an actual building being felled, which was what BC2 delivered while BC1 merely had walls and trees being destroyed. They downgraded it in favor of maintaining the graphics and player count; one that has remained the same for the past two entries.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:15 am

I think it's because it's just the beta.

IMO, beta releases are supposed to suck at some level because they're released so that the players would be able to expose the various flaws or glitches in the system.

Nevertheless, I still play Battlefield and COD here at my PC, so I can't really relate that much with the console players.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:21 pm

the beta is nice ill give it that, but the melee is slow and the glitches oh god
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 am

I think the melees realistic and yeah I hate falling through the floor too lol
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm picking up my BF3 copy on the 25th.

I'll shoot a short video on it and upload it here, for keeps.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

ive played the actual game at a friends house.... so much better than the beta its as clear as night and day
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 am

I'd have to agree. Big difference.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:30 am

I will either get MW3 or Battlefield 3, it is still a toss up.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 am

yeah im probably gonna get mw3... then be a christmas noob for battlefield
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 pm

I picked up BF3 today and I can't wait to kick some ass. Hope to see you there....Gamer Tag is HavocLegacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III   Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Trailer Episode III
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2