TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your neighborhood like??

Go down 
+5
Izanami
Steelclaw
Star Adder
Lunar Retturns 2
HorridWing
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

What's your neighborhood like?? Empty
PostSubject: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Being that I've moved to Queens...after living in Brooklyn, things haven't been the same. I actually kinda miss the shootouts on July 4th, n the excitement. It's boring as hell here. I'm not used to people saying goodmorning to me -_-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Bunch of hobos, drunks, crackheads, gang bangers, and transvestites.

It's usually funny to watch these groups duke it out over something simple.

It's not so dangerous that you can't walk around. If you're stupid and don't know what you're doing then that's it for you and your wallet, plus your teeth.

The neighbors aren't so bad. The only time you'll want them to go away, somewhere far way is when they blast their music on certain holidays when they all sound the same. Sometimes...they even blast their junk in the middle of the night.

Gunshots aren't too common but it can scare the hell out of you when you're having a nice nap.

Not much else to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:46 am

Yeah I went from a boring place to a crazy ass hood, then to another boring place....actually like it.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:19 am

nothing really much of gun shots but you get planes flying about 20 feet over head bc i live 2 minutes away from an airport
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:06 am

Star Adder wrote:
nothing really much of gun shots but you get planes flying about 20 feet over head bc i live 2 minutes away from an airport

So, can you pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 am

See... Migz place is most like where I used to live. I got used to it tho. Only difference is that we didn't have many transvestites... In fact... My neighborhood pretty much drove out anyone that they found out were gay.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:05 am

Small town Iowa. Children run around playing in the streets and miraculously don't get hit. You could walk on every street, sidewalk, or any nook and cranny in the entire town and only get assalted with hellos. Basically throw in some rainbows and bears with hearts or smilely faces on their tummies and you have Care-A-Lot.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am

Kratos wrote:
Star Adder wrote:

So, can you pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
i could, untill the damn dc 17's come past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 am

EH?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Can't complain, the place where I live isn't that bad after all, so yeah. Wink
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:02 pm

NOIR wrote:
Small town Iowa. Children run around playing in the streets and miraculously don't get hit. You could walk on every street, sidewalk, or any nook and cranny in the entire town and only get assalted with hellos. Basically throw in some rainbows and bears with hearts or smilely faces on their tummies and you have Care-A-Lot.
That sounds horrible.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:23 pm

^ seriously...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm

The only problem I had at one point was a nimrod neighbor, but he moved so all is good. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 pm

I live on a 10acre piece of land, it's twenty minutes out of the city and is nice and quiet. Well...it's quiet until I head out to our private shooting range. Our closest neighbor is 2km's down the road and he's a retired lawyer turned farmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:48 pm

LOL that's the best ones...the ones you dont have to look at.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:05 pm

^ amen
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:21 pm

My neighborhood is quite. Besides those retarded drug addicts down the street.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Quiet*
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 am

Auto had a misspelling??? O_O
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 pm

This hasn't been the first time.

Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 pm

** nerd-gasm**
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah... I really just sneak in, do a quick post, and make a bunch of errors.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:17 pm

mostly quiet
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 am

I live in Alaska that pretty much tells you everything.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:51 am

Sucks to live with vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your neighborhood like??   What's your neighborhood like?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your neighborhood like??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next