TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

because of shift

Go down 
+2
Izanami
Star Adder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:40 pm

shifts new sig made me remember something because of shift Gittin_main900x300

this picture, even though i got it off the internet, i remember watching this event take pace, 2007 sweet 16 for the d1 world championship, american driver vaughn gittin jr. (in the blue mustang) and japanese driver Kazuhiro Tanaka (in the silver skyline) it was this race along with most of the races that made vaughn gittin jr recognized as one of the top drift racers on the planet (now he is the number 1 drift racer) it was a close race but vaughn had it in the bag until he accidentally taped the back bumper of tanaka's skyline which is an automatic dq, oh well now he stands as the greatest american drifter there ever was
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Whoa, interesting and yeah, Shift's going to love it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Who the hell is shift?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 pm

A new member of our respected TF community. Smile
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:25 pm

i see because of shift Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shift
Shift

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-25

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Ah, the classic days of Vaughn Gittin Jr. I can't help but note, that Jr. piloted that very Mustang to not one, but two USA versus Japan events becoming not only the first American to win a D1 event, but the first to do so twice.

His dedication to both the Mustang and to drifting has yielded him a direct link and sponsorship to Ford Motor Company itself has lead to endorsements where he got the once in a lifetime chance to tour a 2010 Mustang across Japan and even has his own dealer option package for the Mustang, the RTR.

He's been featured in Need for Speed: Shift (irony?) having helped develop the Drifting physics in the game and even had his 2009 competition Mustang as a special unlockable reward in the game.

Now, he pilots the first 2011 Mustang with a 650 RWHP supercharged 5.0L Ford Coyote V8 with a new endorsement from Monster Energy and is first in points in the 2010 season. Out of four events, he's finished on the podium at the first 3. First in Long Beach, second at Road Atlanta and Wall, NJ.

The man inspires my passion for the sport of Drifting for sure and had it not been for him, competitive Drifting may not have even been of interest to me. Amplified by the fact that he's from Maryland, a mere hundred miles from me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelus Prowl
Angelus Prowl

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-05-27

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Shift wrote:
Ah, the classic days of Vaughn Gittin Jr. I can't help but note, that Jr. piloted that very Mustang to not one, but two USA versus Japan events becoming not only the first American to win a D1 event, but the first to do so twice.

His dedication to both the Mustang and to drifting has yielded him a direct link and sponsorship to Ford Motor Company itself has lead to endorsements where he got the once in a lifetime chance to tour a 2010 Mustang across Japan and even has his own dealer option package for the Mustang, the RTR.

He's been featured in Need for Speed: Shift (irony?) having helped develop the Drifting physics in the game and even had his 2009 competition Mustang as a special unlockable reward in the game.

Now, he pilots the first 2011 Mustang with a 650 RWHP supercharged 5.0L Ford Coyote V8 with a new endorsement from Monster Energy and is first in points in the 2010 season. Out of four events, he's finished on the podium at the first 3. First in Long Beach, second at Road Atlanta and Wall, NJ.

The man inspires my passion for the sport of Drifting for sure and had it not been for him, competitive Drifting may not have even been of interest to me. Amplified by the fact that he's from Maryland, a mere hundred miles from me. Very Happy

He drives a FORD, thats all that matters!!! LOL, Just kidding.

Sounds like a cool person.

Watch any other motor-sports, like NASCAR by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 am

because of shift SHIFT

I love this sig.
Back to top Go down

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:48 pm

When I read this title I totally thought that Star was gonna come out of the closet.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 pm

WTH Kyle?! O_O
Back to top Go down
Shift
Shift

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-25

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Angelus Prowl wrote:
He drives a FORD, thats all that matters!!! LOL, Just kidding.

Sounds like a cool person.

Watch any other motor-sports, like NASCAR by any chance?

Jr. is an awesome guy for sure. Had the liberty of meeting him a couple drift events. I like his complete lack of fake Jr. for the cameras. What you see is what you get, on or off camera. Mad respect.

I do watch multiple other motorsports. I'm big on Formula 1 and Touring, GT, Sports Car and endurance racing. NASCAR though is something I find myself unable to get into.

Dr. Lecter wrote:
I love this sig.

What do ya know! So do I! What can I say, Havoc has done well. Very well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

because of shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: because of shift   because of shift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

because of shift
Page 1 of 1