TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Airbender Opinion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Last Airbender Opinion Empty
PostSubject: The Last Airbender Opinion   The Last Airbender Opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:34 am

I nominate this film for Best Comedy of the year. If you want to know why then get a bootleg copy, or download it off a pirate site or whatever it is that you do. The audience clapped during the credits...but not because they liked it. It doesn't make much sense making a essay about how much I disliked this because it is much easier to tell you to just not watch it.

The audience themselves, with their comments and jokes, entertained me more than the movie itself. Entertaining enough to help me watch the damn thing. The battle scenes were lackluster, acting was wooden at best, and the pronounciation of the character name's made me crack up everytime. The casting was questionable as the actors portraying Katara and Sokka did not seem to resemble the rest of the tribe members (despite the fact that M. Night insisted that the pronounciation of the names were correct). Almost like placing a African American in a crowd of Germans (any who take this as offensive then please pardon me).

Maybe I should have seen Eclipse...or better yet Toy Story 3. Yeah, definately Toy Story.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

The Last Airbender Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Airbender Opinion   The Last Airbender Opinion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

its GAY
Back to top Go down

The Last Airbender Opinion
Page 1 of 1