TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to my eyes all of you are.

Go down 
+7
Steelclaw
Star Adder
Autosaver
X
Dr. Lecter
Izanami
Commander Hawk
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

How to my eyes all of you are. Empty
PostSubject: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 am

im copying the old mans traits. (blah)

foxy

you will always go first girl, because not only are you my sister, you are the most respected one here, plus it be only right for the real true female to go.
I hate you. Yes, down to my coffin heart i still hate you for many things, one for being so dam nice, so nice that you made one male come after your worthless aft. your gentleness, your niceness, your tranquillity has made me hate you even more. your like a sister that is blood, and that bond cant be broken, gawd but how much i would love to kill you. Yet your sweetness always wants me to throw up, you make all other females alike look like were weak. Though, even though you are sweet, nice, and gentle, you can fight, but just like all females, you need protection. whether you see it or not.

Havoc: Old man, your a traitor to the Decepticons, and you will never be trully a friend. you backstabbed me to the wolf pac, you took information, and you took it for granted. Thus, i will always have a hatred for you, that if i ever saw you, i might just punch in the face. I baited you? of coarse, after that little move who wouldnt!? your past mistakes you confused to many things, you say how im your leader, that just B*llsh*t. you are wise in a sence...and i like how you write stories, only advice..make them longer.

Kratos: Ass. Idiot. Wise crack. ect. you are one of the few that i actually like. you make me crack a smile even in my worse moods. your wise words, to others seem like crap, but in my empty mind i actually understand. so in other words, i seee you as a brother...a ass, idiot wise crack slagger of a brother.

Lunar:
i hate you. simple.

Darkfather: what can i say? your like a insane and sometimes of a disturbing father to us all. thus daddy was your nickname. you at help us stay in line, when your not in your disturbing mood. you keep us at bay, from choking each other, and i give you thank you. even for critique.

Autosaver: Your annoying. Sometimes you remind me of my nephew, annoying, loving and in your own little way, i think i want to choke you brat. Your only useful for the game information, and sometimes, not all the times, you make even the older members crack a laugh or two.

X autobot: Your language, your features, hell how you act at times, makes me love the fact i even friended you. you always seem calm and collective but when you seem like in a pissy mood, you make it felt through the forum, even if its a joke, or a insult, you X, are one of my favorite cons in the forum.

HorridWing: You, are a traitor, a brother in arms, a leader in the making, a enemy, a advisor, you are something that good will happen in your future, i see you as a brother, and at times i see, that your old ways, have made you sort of a enemy, something tells me, your going to be a good leader role model in the future.

Pw: Your so annoying, you think that just your an adminstrator, your power of banning and booting will make others respect you!? God, no wonder your a autobot, annoying and stupid. You want respect from me or others, you have to earn it. I dont give respect like candy, Even autobots have gotten my respect, yet your the only one the pisses me off, because when a topic you find doesnt go your way, you decide to lock. I wish you get b*tch Slap in real life. you need a good wake up call.

Staradder: Your a excellent in comrade in Halo, and even though your a autobot, your one of the few ive come to respect and your choice of words, are always to look forward to.

the rest: Yea, you arent that special to be in the top. Here is a summary of yall. Your stupid, you get in my nerves, but your also fun enough for me to keep coming back and pissing you off, or making you have a heck of a life in this forum. peace.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am

Wow...thank you for loving me/hating me, as I said before, we all change for good or for bad, so if ya ever need a helping hand, you know where to find me.

So true, I can fight, yet, as a female I do need protection, funny eh?...
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 am

*dances randomly, dancing through hallways, decepticons dancing behind me*
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 am

-smiles smh- Random indeed!
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:32 am

D:< FANFICTION RULES
*dances off*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm

DeathPortal wrote:

Darkfather: what can i say? your like a insane and sometimes of a disturbing father to us all. thus daddy was your nickname. you at help us stay in line, when your not in your disturbing mood. you keep us at bay, from choking each other, and i give you thank you. even for critique.

Insanity is super sanity Hawk; to aspire to be normal and fit in is a psychosis.

Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 pm

DeathPortal wrote:
X autobot: Your language, your features, hell how you act at times, makes me love the fact i even friended you. you always seem calm and collective but when you seem like in a pissy mood, you make it felt through the forum, even if its a joke, or a insult, you X, are one of my favorite cons in the forum.

Good to know you think of me like that lol. Thanks hawk
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 pm

*blinks* you lost me daddy...*blinks*
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Quote :

Autosaver: You're annoying. Sometimes you remind me of my nephew,
annoying, loving, and in your own little way, i think i want to choke you brat. You're only useful for the game information, and sometimes, not all
the times, you make even the older members crack a laugh or two.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm

DeathPortal wrote:
*blinks* you lost me daddy...*blinks*

How to my eyes all of you are. 535583
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

DeathPortal wrote:

Havoc: Old man, your a traitor to the Decepticons, and you will never be trully a friend. you backstabbed me to the wolf pac, you took information, and you took it for granted. Thus, i will always have a hatred for you, that if i ever saw you, i might just punch in the face. I baited you? of coarse, after that little move who wouldnt!? your past mistakes you confused to many things, you say how im your leader, that just B*llsh*t. you are wise in a sence...and i like how you write stories, only advice..make them longer.

You are right Hawky your not my leader in fact I don't follow any leader or ever will. Wise well that came with experience Hawk, I seen a lot of crap in my days and I know how to survive on my own without help. Years of going it alone and relying on myself has made me what I am. But there are few that I will help and consider family. Thank you for being honest.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Hawk as....your leader?
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm

stop correcting my words dam you!
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am

why thanks DB, looking forward to seeing you on the mp demo for war for cybertron
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm surprised I didn't make the list.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 pm

STEELCLAW_6847 wrote:

She probably didnt have anything mean to say. In any case, everything she said about me I take as a compliment. Means that Im doing my job well. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Are you calling me fat? o_O
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Yes I am.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 pm

STEELCLAW_6847 wrote:

Quote :
the rest: Yea, you arent that special to be in the top. Here is
a summary of yall. Your stupid, you get in my nerves, but your also fun
enough for me to keep coming back and pissing you off, or making you
have a heck of a life in this forum. peace.

Quote :
Pw: Your so annoying, you think that just your an adminstrator, your
power of banning and booting will make others respect you!? God, no
wonder your a autobot, annoying and stupid. You want respect from me or
others, you have to earn it. I dont give respect like candy, Even
autobots have gotten my respect, yet your the only one the pisses me
off, because when a topic you find doesnt go your way, you decide to
lock. I wish you get b*tch Slap in real life. you need a good wake up
call.

OMFG, I would of said that a long time ago. Though, I didn't want to him mad. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 pm

HOW DARE YOU AUTOSAVER!

Hawk and had a very special relationship throughout the game and afterwards! She invites me to play Halo 3 with her, I never accept but she invites me!

Just kidding, hey auto, how you doin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 am

STEELCLAW_6847 wrote:
Yes I am.

Thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 am

SO U DO GET THE INVITES
YOU ASS HOLE
ACCEPT THEM DAMIT
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 am

DeathPortal wrote:
SO U DO GET THE INVITES
YOU ASS HOLE
ACCEPT THEM DAMIT

Maybe you should write heart felt descriptions of me then!

How to my eyes all of you are. Crying-1
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm

ROFL

... XD
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Tsk....lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to my eyes all of you are.   How to my eyes all of you are. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to my eyes all of you are.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: