TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I see some of you.

Go down 
+2
Izanami
Autosaver
6 posters
AuthorMessage

How I see some of you. Empty
PostSubject: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:34 pm

It has been awhile since I came over to TFX and I have gotten to know some of you. During this time I learned what I always believed, that I had fought on the wrong side of that old war. But enough of that, the main purpose of this post is this, I was to comment on a few of you starting with Foxy.

Foxy Lady

You were one of the first people outside the Maveric Hunters that I did speak to with out calling them a Mofo. You were always there when I need to talk and treated me like true family, even when we had to part when I left the Wolf Pac to join the 4 Horsemen. For that you always will have my respect.

Lunar

Now you were completely unknown to me until one day you crossed my path in the game defending Commander Hawk. Now generally I would have respected that and just let you both be, but I was in a sour mood that day, well actually any day I was in the game I was in a nasty mood. But the point is no matter how nasty I got you show me respect as an opponent, and you continue this day to show me this respect. That I respect and I am glad to gotten to know you better.

Kratos aka Captain Kiwi

Well we never crossed once in the game, so my interactions with you were mainly on this forum or xat. Your a wise ass knuckle head, lol, yeah you got my respect there man that and your a great writer.

Horrid

Well back in our Autobot days we hunted Decepts man boy has that changed. The main thing that struck me is a few yrs back you asked me to take over as Decept leader, not sure why but it always made me wonder why. But why I respect you is this, you did your best to run your army and heck did great at it.

Commander Hawk

Well well, one thing to say.....Crazy. You always have tried to kill me or belittle me, your hard to deal with but at the same time like it or not there is a good person in there. I respect your passion and love for the Transformers media, writing and anything you do. Your also inventive and yes you have intelligence behind your insane actions but your major flaw is you will cut off your nose to spite your face.

Well that is it, now I don't mean to be cruel or stuff but it is merely my take on how I see some of you. Personally I am richer in my life for knowing you all and I thank you for making me feel welcome here at TFX.

Peace

Havoc
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Cool story bro

Thanks for skipping out like 10% of the community. :<
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Thanks bro and always be there for ya till the end!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 am

tl;dr............LOL JK.

Cheers Hoss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 am

Sorry Saver I really dont know too much about you. So I couldn't really make a comment on you.
Back to top Go down
Darkknight1
Darkknight1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 am

Hmmmm nothing about me? lol jk..........I'm just a ghost ( darkone ) of the past.....hello all the ones who remember me lol.....I'm always around see you all later
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 am

Holy cow, DK!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Well DK my brother I am always here, all you have to do is be around.

Miss you bro.
Back to top Go down
Darkknight1
Darkknight1

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 pm

lol hi star....hows it goin been awhile......well I'm off to work.....come play in exteel if you get the chance would be cool to play with you....oh that goes for anyone else willing to play
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:08 pm

You're like a shooting star DK! XD
Back to top Go down
Darkknight1
Darkknight1

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:12 am

Hello again my friends and foes as well..........just came by to say hi and hope all of you are doing well and to my old foes guess you happy n releived that theres no more game that I can kill you in hahahahaha...........wooosssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm out
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:17 pm

darkknight1 wrote:
Hello again my friends and foes as well..........just came by to say hi and hope all of you are doing well and to my old foes guess you happy n releived that theres no more game that I can kill you in hahahahaha...........wooosssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm out

Wow, long time no see. Glad to see you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 pm

well, its glad to hear from more old friends
Back to top Go down
Darkknight1
Darkknight1

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:44 pm

thnx magnimus, good to see your still around...........yup been along time......right now I'm tryin to find another game Exteel shutdown on Sept 1st so now I'm lost without a game lol.....but some of the guys I know in exteel are workin on a game ( they started workin on it last Dec so we'll wait n see ) if anyones interested in it go visit the forum I'm always there it's Full Metal Mayhem.............take care all
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 pm

darkknight1 wrote:
thnx magnimus, good to see your still around...........yup been along time......right now I'm tryin to find another game Exteel shutdown on Sept 1st so now I'm lost without a game lol.....but some of the guys I know in exteel are workin on a game ( they started workin on it last Dec so we'll wait n see ) if anyones interested in it go visit the forum I'm always there it's Full Metal Mayhem.............take care all

Well, some buddies of mine in my fleet are playing the closed beta of a game called world of tanks. Definately sounds like a very interesting game.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 am

Havoc Ra wrote:

Lunar

That I respect and I am glad to gotten to know you better.

I coincide with that sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I see some of you.   How I see some of you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I see some of you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: