TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Need to Practice Kindness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

We Need to Practice Kindness Empty
PostSubject: We Need to Practice Kindness   We Need to Practice Kindness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:09 am

Guys and Gals of this Forum.

I know we all have at one time or another singled out Hawk because of her outbursts. But I know the reasons behind these outbursts and I will tell you it's not that she means it.

I know sometimes I snap on here at times too, yet I am not spoken too about it. So it is like this, if Hawk snaps and she gets a strike and I do the same and get nothing.....then what is the point of the rules?? Were these rules make for people that behave like her? or Just her? Personally I expect to be treated the same as anyone else here, so it's either fairness or no rules.

Peace all,

Havoc X
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Practice Kindness   We Need to Practice Kindness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:17 am

You are right to a degree. I will correct the issue as needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Practice Kindness   We Need to Practice Kindness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 am

Thank you for listening Claw. However, I proved my point.
Back to top Go down
jetbat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
jetbat

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Practice Kindness   We Need to Practice Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Looks like things here are as problematic as ever. XD
Things haven't changed.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Practice Kindness   We Need to Practice Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Havoc, there is a difference between you and Hawk though. If we ask you to stop doing something, you do. However, Hawk continues to defy us and break the rules. If you havent noticed, we have given out several warnings to various people. However, we will take a look and make changes where they are deemed needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Practice Kindness   We Need to Practice Kindness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need to Practice Kindness
Page 1 of 1