TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you lie about your stats?

Go down 
+5
MADCRUSH
HorridWing
Lunar Retturns 2
PW Magnimus Prime
Autosaver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Did you lie about your stats? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you lie about your stats?   Did you lie about your stats? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Noir wrote:
Autosaver wrote:
Doubt it, since he wasn't the winner.
FleshNbone(Was that the name) won the most kills.. I think

No FleshNBone used that fancy little technique called "cheating" every time a single zone was frozen I would find fleshy getting forfeit wins.

actually that contest was over a short period of time, a long time ago and Flesh only had a little over 2,000 wins. That was enough to win the contest however.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Did you lie about your stats?   Did you lie about your stats? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:21 pm

yeh thats right but what ever
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Did you lie about your stats?   Did you lie about your stats? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:13 pm

I still remember that one guy who was a hacker....wat was his name again? Anyways, he get into other peoples files, then go to the world map and talk on the chat box if you were on he said stuff you would never say and make people think its really you. Then they start t get in a fight and arguing who is the real one..hes done it to me twice, i think he was BladeRod or something like that...anyways, i hate BFTASv2! its boring....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you lie about your stats?   Did you lie about your stats? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you lie about your stats?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2