TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the aggrieved and to the transgressor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

To the aggrieved and to the transgressor Empty
PostSubject: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:48 am

Hi, this is DF.

I haven't read the guest boards lately since I've only posted on the topics I put on my watch list. Surprised to see the turn of events here after my short out-of-town excursion.

Anyway, I'll be focusing mainly on a couple of issues.

1. GORT.

Long time no see, man. Sorry to have read about your unceremonial ban.

I've relinquished my admin post over a couple of months ago due to intermittent activity since I'm focusing on bigger priorities. I'm using the dice account today so that I can still somehow keep in touch with friends here at TFX.

I would personally attest, on GORT's behalf, even if he hates some of our friends for certain behaviors, that he is merely sharing his thoughts and opinions regarding current matters or topics that are generally relevant to our primary theme, which is Transformers.

In my own point of view, he is simply a critic. A very eloquent and well-versed critic, at that who would never back down from a debate as long as the topic makes sense. Almost everyone hates critics, but they play a crucial balance in every undertaking. No one likes an environment full of "yes" guys, really.

If ever GORT slammed anybody in particular (hint: blue hedgehog, etc.), it may be because he sees something wrong with the way things are handled or whatever and would like to point the oversight to the admins/mods.

That being said, I hope this factors in to the decision-making process and to GORT's outlook towards TFX.

=========================================================

2. Platinum.

You're a disillusioned piece of crap. Get a life.

I'm in the medical field along with Hellcat (who is a doctor btw), and you show very troubling behavior, the way you post rambling nonsense sequentially in a very short amount of time.

Here's what I really think right now:

a. You should get real friends. Friends that breathe, talk, walk, and have normal human lives.

b. Take your anti-ADHD meds according to your schedule.

c. Realize that your left hand (or right, whatever it is you often use to jack off with) will never get pregnant.

d. Get a real girlfriend no matter how hard it is for you. Not the favorite dry-hump pillow or an inflatable f*ck doll that you hide from your mommy everyday. A real girl. REAL.

e. Stop sniffing battery acid. It doesn't make you smart or make you look more cool in your ghetto.

f. The way you bring up the game like it's active (and will be active) and pick off on all the past players of BFTA prove that you're second rate who only beat imaginary players and wished you've done something factually significant. I feel sorry for you.

g. From the way you repeat and incriminate yourself, you may be suffering from pseudologia fantastica (pathologic lying). IT'S A DISEASE.

Quote :
Pathological lying is falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime."- Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law

Quote :
An elaborate and often fantastic account of exploits that is false but that the teller believes to be true. - American Heritage Medical Dictionary

Quote :
Persons who are considered pathological liars have average or slightly below average intelligence, with better verbal IQ than performance IQ. - Psychiatric Times (2008)

Go to the nearest hospital as soon as you can. So that you won't get lost (since you're a dumbass who can't communicate straight), it's a big building with a lot of doctors. To the aggrieved and to the transgressor 272436

If all these don't make your life better, a bullet in the brain never fails.

For trolling threads and picking fights literally with everyone (GORT has yet to see the retarded flame thread you made recently, which outright puts you in the type of people he hates) even though you received stern advice to stop the flaming:

I propose a permanent IP ban for you. You hopeless chump.

As for the hacking threat, it's all bollocks. You even suck at making feasible threats. You should take Pac's advice, he makes a hundred times more sense than you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 am

Well said Darkfather. Now the only reason I said..

" LOL there is no power to be had here, nor do I want it. I get what Plat
is saying, but GORT if you want my take on the 4hm and the wolf
pac.....I will give you the honest truth....same goes for you Plat. Yes
I will admit your smart Plat, you just have to quit with the riddles,
but I see the method to you madness."

was to not cause anymore trouble here, and I took the more mature approach, I spoke with GORT on my xat chat and then pm Foxy. I will quote one of my favorite Decepticons..Shockwave, "Clarity of thought before rashness of action." now with that yes GORT is a critic and I welcome his thoughts. Now let's re-instate him, and I am all for Plat...I will leave that to the admins.

Peace all.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 am

ok this is by far the funniest crap ive seen in a while.

ITS FUNNY CAUSE ITS TRUE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
G.O.R.T

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Thanks for the support guys.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:16 pm

G.O.R.T posts are not useful. If he just jumps in topics and writes "THIS ADMINISTRATION SUCKS" 24/7 over and over. Then go away.

Get a life, get laid, have kids and enjoy life.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:19 pm

That was pretty much uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm

That was uncalled for, but I can't put up with all this crap anymore. He is what... 23? And whining about a forum?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm

I'm just saying.

I should be the last guy speaking but I'm just speaking my mind. Pay no attention to me.
Back to top Go down
G.O.R.T

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Quote :
G.O.R.T posts are not useful. If he just jumps in topics and writes "THIS ADMINISTRATION SUCKS" 24/7 over and over. Then go away.

Get a life, get laid, have kids and enjoy life.

This is one of the main reasons why I want to have a conversation with the staff.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:07 pm

and you shall. Until then, ignore immaturity. We'll work this all out.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm

I'm going to remove this thread later. Due to the fact this isn't really guest friendly. Don't worry, not the next minute...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the aggrieved and to the transgressor   To the aggrieved and to the transgressor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the aggrieved and to the transgressor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Guest Q & A-
Jump to: