TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mishap of fortunes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:55 pm

A large ship, sailed the seas, It had the color of brown wood with red wood, the sail was large and the deck was in the front. the sail had ropes from the buttom to the top. to the sides, it had 6 windows. At the top there was a look out. with a black flag. Of a skull. with red eyes. The boat was called the Mishap of the seas. The captain was a female with short hair. she had a captain hat, with beads going down her hair. She weared a chinese clothe, with black boots her eyes where black with no soul in them. she had one earing in her right ear. her waist was abound with guns, and a sword. she had long nails, with dried blood in them. she stood infront of the ship, cannons where smoking, as a pirate ship sank infront of them. the mishap had two cannons infront and two in back. the crew of the mishap was cheering, some where in uniform of the mishap others in rags. the crew allthough...was all female.

Unfortunatly as the souless captain shouted orders, and soon the mishap of the ocean was sailing away..
She looked at the stars..she frowned and watched the ocean...

aye, its time to find the mishap of fortunes.

With a shout, the captain shouted orders, the females worked and soon the ship called the Mishap of the ocean, was set sail to the West.

But....hear me my maties, Behind the boat of mishap....was a trail of blood.....followed by the fearsome pirates in the south.....

Mishap of fortunes Radio-control-pirate-ship-boat
(instead of yellow, red)

Mishap of fortunes 2585557826_803548d45a_o Captain Janet Black
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Rules?
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I would have hoped by now you know the rules.
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:27 pm

We would appreciate it if you put this on hold till after we have finished FMA and EL. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 am

No, for you see i really dont give a dam about the other rpgs.
Wether you wish or not, to take a act on this is ur decision. But im rpging.
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:23 pm

We would appreciate it if you put this on hold till after we have finished FMA and EL. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:05 pm

well kratos not to be rude but i rly rly dont give a ****.
I am not putting it on hold.
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm

We would appreciate it if you put this on hold till after we have finished FMA and EL. Thank you
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:16 pm

just relax hawk...whether you like it or not...it wont go anywhere until the other 2 are finished...
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:09 pm

I dont care. I will write.
I will keep it up.
whether u peeps wish to help or not.
I dont rly care Horridwing.
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Does this help you?
[img]Mishap of fortunes Pirateship[/img]
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Yes. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Hawk if you wait a few days more people will join the rpg coz being in an rpg by urself doesnt look fun at all
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm

I dont care.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 pm

apparently you do...since you haven't posted anything yet .-.
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 pm

I havent gotten any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Awww, come on girl, you're very creative, think! Smile
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:20 pm

DX college is difficult!
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 pm

I actually found College easier than high school.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Nothing it's easy or any fool would do it. >_>
Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 am

Then explain Driving? LOL
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:08 am

No one is perfect. We fail and excel in many different fields. Just because they can't for certain things does not make them a fool.

Note: I am speaking in general (and NO not the rank).
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am

I see you don't know this say in spanish: Si las cosas fueran faciles, cualquier tonto las haria.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am

John Havoc wrote:
Then explain Driving? LOL

XD
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 pm

You basically said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mishap of fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishap of fortunes   Mishap of fortunes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mishap of fortunes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: A-Go (Anything Goes)-
Jump to: