TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use the chat on TFXtreme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

How to use the chat on TFXtreme Empty
PostSubject: How to use the chat on TFXtreme   How to use the chat on TFXtreme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:56 pm

First of all, after reading the DEV and HAWK problem. I feel disappointed. As the issue isn't that big.

Here are some things.

1.DO NOT clear the history, that's dumb! The history is there for a reason! Only use it if you are deleting flame/spam/ETC

2. The chatroom is a PUBLIC place, if your going to overreact over people knowing information. DO NOT use this chatroom. The fault is yours if someone finds out where you live/who you are/ETC

Suggestions: How about a private chat room, an AIM session? Or even PRIVATE messages?

3. Do not flame users, or use the chat room to get away from rules. Trust me, you WILL get kicked or banned if you do not follow the basic rules. (TFX guidelines)

Suggestions: How about dealing the situation out in PMs?

4. We've been having this problem. Please don't "DEMOTE PW OR IM LEAVING" (Or other forum nonsense) PW has done nothing wrong. He is just doing his job.

Suggestions: Instead, go to the forum complaints ETC forum. Not annoy the crap out of us.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How to use the chat on TFXtreme   How to use the chat on TFXtreme I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Fail, i got a warning for complaining a while ago about PW.. and it was in the COMPLAINTS section.

And about the "Dont clear chat messages". That fails too, that chat is so buggy and lags like hell when 8-12 people are on, therefor needs to be frequently cleared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use the chat on TFXtreme   How to use the chat on TFXtreme I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:19 pm

James wrote:
And about the "Dont clear chat messages". That fails too, that chat is so buggy and lags like hell when 8-12 people are on, therefor needs to be frequently cleared.

Which is why I clear it everyday.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How to use the chat on TFXtreme   How to use the chat on TFXtreme I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Same here. o-0
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How to use the chat on TFXtreme   How to use the chat on TFXtreme I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 pm

James wrote:
Fail, i got a warning for complaining a while ago about PW.. and it was in the COMPLAINTS section.

I meant every 5 seconds you talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use the chat on TFXtreme   How to use the chat on TFXtreme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to use the chat on TFXtreme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: