TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why are you an auto or decep

Go down 
+10
Izanami
PW Magnimus Prime
X
2Galvatron
DRAGON789
Autosaver
KILLER RED
Optimus Prime
Steelclaw
Star Adder
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:34 pm

or right and im on lone to any army if they want somethin done right for a price that is
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Havoc wrote:
Hey, I still believe Overdrive has what it takes to be a great Auto. She has my support.

Give them hell Overdive.

Yeah Yeah, I know I am not your average Autobot. Yes I believe in the Autobot's goals but I am not afraid to wipe the Decepts off the face of the planet nor do I take no prisoners.

Plus we shouldn't expect Overdrive to just change over night, give her time, she wont disappoint.

Havoc

Your statements hold great promise in one that shows none.

This isn't about 'wiping the decepts off the face of the planet' cuz however you say it, we all want to do that.

She believes that she is strong for lacking compassion and for letting the weak fall.
She fails to realize the strength in numbers.

I have no doubt she'll be a good Autobot LONER.
But she has no place in an organized Autobot society with her beliefs.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:44 am

It is good that all of you autos can believe that you could waste us decepticons....keep holding to that belief

because you'll have nothing else to hold on too anymore.

So as long as there is hate, we are there.

So as long as there is ambition, pride, we are there.

So as long as there is corruption and evil, we are there.

You can never wipe us out.

If there is a saying that in the midst darkness there is light.

I say, how long can that light hold on before it is consumed by the darkness?

Not long......

AS for hawk, or rather Overdrive, she will not last long....both as a decepticon and an autobot, no matter which side she picks she will be ostracized, and put down because she is what she is......there is no crime being her, however she cannot co exsist with bith sides. Most of the Decepticon Empire will have nothing to do with her, Even most of you Autobots want to have nothing to do with her as well.....
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 am

Oh yeah, I joined the decept cuz i like to crush people. thats it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 am

For with darkness there is always a light. Onecannot exist without the other. If the light did not exist how can the shadows?
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 am

quoting riddick on this bout, they say hope begins in the dark while most flail in the blackness,
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
It is good that all of you autos can believe that you could waste us decepticons....keep holding to that belief

Not long......

AS for hawk, or rather Overdrive, she will not last long....both as a decepticon and an autobot, no matter which side she picks she will be ostracized, and put down because she is what she is......there is no crime being her, however she cannot co exsist with bith sides. Most of the Decepticon Empire will have nothing to do with her, Even most of you Autobots want to have nothing to do with her as well.....
AND YES WE HAVE WASTED DECEPTICONS, dont ever doubt our strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:54 am

one day all of you will eat your own words.

i bet my human life on that.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:

Not long......

So long as there is hope, we are there.

So long as there are dreams and compassion, we are there.

So long as there is justice and goodness, we are there.

Darkness will always be overpowered by the light. There is nothing you can do to stop it now or ever. The light will always overpower the darkness who will be left with nothing but mere shadows.

We have prove time and time again that you can never crush us. As for your "Decepticon Empire", preide and arrogance always comes before the fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 am

As long as there is great goodness in the world, there will always be a way that the darkness falls.
As long there is teamwork between the vile of goodship there will always be a way to destroy the bad.

As long there is strenght in numbers there is hope to defeat the Decepticons.
It was wrong of me to think strenght in one self could defeat anyone.
I was wrong.
But I've noticed once you make an error in life you some how learn from it.
Yes im still learning but im seeing that if noone wishes for me to be in thier team then let it be so.

I will be a Loner.
Trust is not needed as a loner, but i will still obtain it from the eyes that hate me now.
One thing is to be cocky, and think you know all, the rest is to be smart about what you know and understand that you can win, with numbers of strenght by your side..

So steelclaw
go ahead and put me aside, I know you dont trust me, and i am not angry for you banning me from my own chat, but know one day you will eat your own words.

To Pw.
same goes to you.

OverDrive out.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am

OverDrive wrote:
As long as there is great goodness in the world, there will always be a way that the darkness falls.
As long there is teamwork between the vile of goodship there will always be a way to destroy the bad.

As long there is strenght in numbers there is hope to defeat the Decepticons.
It was wrong of me to think strenght in one self could defeat anyone.
I was wrong.
But I've noticed once you make an error in life you some how learn from it.
Yes im still learning but im seeing that if noone wishes for me to be in thier team then let it be so.

I will be a Loner.
Trust is not needed as a loner, but i will still obtain it from the eyes that hate me now.
One thing is to be cocky, and think you know all, the rest is to be smart about what you know and understand that you can win, with numbers of strenght by your side..

So steelclaw
go ahead and put me aside, I know you dont trust me, and i am not angry for you banning me from my own chat, but know one day you will eat your own words.

To Pw.
same goes to you.

OverDrive out.
and it with that, that you gain my respect and trust as a true autobot. But know this, if that trust is broken the consequences will be most severe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:46 am

Nothing can be as severe as being kicked out of the charlie squad.
Hope within time, you will see you can trust me and put work on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Remember Autobots, unity is out strength. Just a cause Overdrive is different does not mean she isn't one of us. Look at me for instance, I too still have some Con attributes, but you shun me? No, so let her prove herself.

Havoc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:35 pm

I will admit i still have Decepticon blood in me, but within time it will be replaced with good autobot blood.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:26 pm

OverDrive wrote:
I will admit i still have Decepticon blood in me, but within time it will be replaced with good autobot blood.

That is an most encouraging thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:42 pm

That it is Magimus that it is. smug
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 pm

OverDrive wrote:
Nothing can be as severe as being kicked out of the charlie squad.
Hope within time, you will see you can trust me and put work on my shoulders.
Well keep it up and you'll be reinstated if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Screw it...I'Lol...i was stupid back then to think i could be a Autobot.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:32 pm

i thought this topic died so long ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   why are you an auto or decep - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why are you an auto or decep
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3