TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Devastator..

Go down 
+5
PW Magnimus Prime
2Galvatron
Steelclaw
X
The Darkfather
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

To Devastator.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:21 pm

not only missions mandalore, you even made me watch foxy lady in managing you're army. I've never asked for anything in return horrid, but you know i deserved more than thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:25 pm

and what can i give you? You're expecting superhuman grants from me...i can't give you more than i have. I assigned you your very own special place in the group. Along with being 3rd in command. I assigned you to look out for Foxy...don't misinterpret what i said. What exactly can i give you Dev? Let me know...so that it may be done...but please...be realistic.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:22 pm

superhuman mandalore??? all that i asked of you was trust nothing else! and even that you couldn't give. To do your job! Even that you could not do. You assigned me my very own special place in the group because there was no one else in my time zone to handle you enemies. 3rd in command?? same reason. You assigned me to look out at Foxy because you did not trust Foxy to be hard as I was, you wanted me to watch her for the soul reason that she might not handle the pressure of being a leader. You only did the things you did not only to me but to Lunar as well, was because you NEEDED us. with out Lunar's brilliant strategems and my brawn, you army is potentially crippled with just foxy as your trump card..... and Foxy can't handle me and Lunar when it comes to blows (hopefully not) you give her leadership of your army for the sole reason that she's been there the longest, i did not question that, and though she may have capabilities that I do not have, why didn't you even offer Lunar the position? This is a simple matter of trust Horrid. not of abilities, strength nor cunning. I've been one of the most loyal soldiers you had and I trusted that you my leader will do HIS OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Atleast that's what i thought. You dissapoint me.

Don't misinterpret me horrid, I don't want anything from you anymore, not now. not ever.

Except prayers for your safety when the month's up.

Pray that you never cross my path Horridwing.

Last edited by devastator919 the flayer on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:25 pm

i hate to inturept all the drama here but i just well um to tell you that this is the int- wait never mind i need popcorn
Back to top Go down
DRAGON789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 am

im just wondering.....why does it show unread fourm on this topic i didnt even talk??
admins??
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 am

DRAGON789 wrote:
im just wondering.....why does it show unread fourm on this topic i didnt even talk??
admins??
because you haven't read it, it is as simple as that.
It doesn't matter if you post in it or not.
Back to top Go down
DRAGON789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:28 am

hmmm
i starting
too see hey sorry i got you a lil pissed everywhere
i understand you guys go by a strict set of rules
and i respect that so let me show you bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
superhuman mandalore??? all that i asked of you was trust nothing else! and even that you couldn't give. To do your job! Even that you could not do. You assigned me my very own special place in the group because there was no one else in my time zone to handle you enemies. 3rd in command?? same reason. You assigned me to look out at Foxy because you did not trust Foxy to be hard as I was, you wanted me to watch her for the soul reason that she might not handle the pressure of being a leader. You only did the things you did not only to me but to Lunar as well, was because you NEEDED us. with out Lunar's brilliant strategems and my brawn, you army is potentially crippled with just foxy as your trump card..... and Foxy can't handle me and Lunar when it comes to blows (hopefully not) you give her leadership of your army for the sole reason that she's been there the longest, i did not question that, and though she may have capabilities that I do not have, why didn't you even offer Lunar the position? This is a simple matter of trust Horrid. not of abilities, strength nor cunning. I've been one of the most loyal soldiers you had and I trusted that you my leader will do HIS OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Atleast that's what i thought. You dissapoint me.

Don't misinterpret me horrid, I don't want anything from you anymore, not now. not ever.

Except prayers for your safety when the month's up.

Pray that you never cross my path Horridwing.

Dev!? Are you out of your mind??? Did you not read the pm!? Did you not understand what I've said to you this whole entire time!? You saw one thing I said and that means I really didn't trust you!? I've never had a lack of trust for my soldiers Dev. and no matter how hard you OR Lunar (I dont think he does) tries to deny it...you know its the truth! I've already told you why i said what i said...

OMG...this just saddens me deeply. I assigned you those ranks...out of appreciation. Not because you were the only one in your timezone. If that were the case...X would've gotten his own rank too. He's in IRELAND!! I gave you those ranks because I appreciated the effort and work you put into the army. Don't misunderstand that.

Wrong...again you took that the wrong way. I assigned you to look out for Foxy for the reason that I care for Foxy, and whether she likes to believe it or not...she is quite fragile as a human. Pressure is not something that I like to put onto Foxy so I assigned you to look out for Foxy, because she's folded under pressure before, and it has really hurt her. One thing I hate...is my own sister in pain.

Of course I needed you guys. I have brain...of course...I have brawn...of course....But no one man can do things alone. Everyone needs the help of companions. Its why I assembled such a team. You think anybody could just waltz into our group? NO! I wouldn't let that happen. Only those of whom we approved. Not just me...but I'm sure you saw the messages of where I've asked for the opinion of the team!

If you don't wish to believe me...so be it, but don't think that when we cross paths...you'll be able to beat me this time. You had a rough time beating me before...you will now as well. My apprentice is up and coming as well...look out for him. (Not for Dev alone...for everyone.)
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Then you should have been honest and told me what was going on. Still, what's done is done Horrid.

If there's anything you know about Horrid it is this. No matter how much the odds are against me, I still fight, it doesn't matter who or what army. sooner or later they get destroyed.

I had a rough time beating you, I admit. But the point is Horrid, I beat you. If I could do it once, I will do it again..... As for your apprentice, I will welcome him with open arms. If he wants a fight so be it.

Don't misinterpret me Horrid. I won't go after you or the army. I have much more important things in hand. Also, at the behest of Brother Pain, that we leave this issue be.

From this point, we are bounty hunters. you can get our services at a price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:17 pm

0_0 dam, one conversation ends up in the argument of the lifetime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:02 am

Bounty Hunters huh? I'll remember that for the near future.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:20 am

Dev, Horrid, I cant believe that I am going to o this, but take this argument elsewhere, via PM.

Topic Locked

btw, good to see you Kratos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:36 am

you can unlock it...its no longer an argument...things are done here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Devastator..   To Devastator.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Devastator..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2