TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My favourite quote from the game...

Go down 
+3
Steelclaw
The Good Rebel
Defbringer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

My favourite quote from the game... Empty
PostSubject: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:31 pm

"I really don't like to trample something so helpless that it wouldn't crunch under my foot."
[DarkFather, TFSupreme, Sun 30 March 2008]

It gets better everytime I read it. Everytime.

Hail a tru Con legend.

Def

Last edited by Defbringer on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:06 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 am

"Honestly anyone willing to beat someone up over a mediocre online game needs to rethink their lives a bit." -Me

And yes, I am slightly conceded.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:47 am

I have none.

Excellent quote, Darkfather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:55 pm

"AWWWWWWWWWWW DONT MESSS WITH TEXAS!!!"

Qoute from Texas
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:54 am

Lol

Thanks Def (I literally just read this thread today Shocked )

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lol I remember Texas bwahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, I got several, from various players in the game (no particular order):

"***FLEX****"
- The Great Pumpkin -- Yea, that's how he greets me... and pretty much everyone else.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALL WILL FALL TO THE PAC"
- Wolfpac -- Six sinister words I will remember Wolfpac for.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JUST A REMINDER: WHATCH OUT FOR THE BlTCH SLAP THAT YEEH SHALL RECIEVE FOR THY HELL MADE FOR THEE. WOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NAME THE FVCKING ZONE!"

- Iron Mike (TFL, Tuesday, May 13, 2008) -- Rightful in-your-face old school slap in the face challenge. Good times.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Almighty Allspark, why have you forsaken us?!"
- Defender from Ancient Times -- Yes, he actually typed that verbatim when we took Zone 5. Priceless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get off my internet."
- Generalfire (TFX, Wednesday Feb. 18, 2009) -- Gen makes excellent one-liners. I actually ripped this line and used it in RO... LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"***BRICKED***"
- Autosaver -- Yea, he does that. I dunno why. Really.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
"Whenever u say something foolish it will make us more stronger by the second and we will destroy u!

Takes out Deceptigrating and pulls the trigger! Shoots at darkfathers legs then his head. Oh wat do u now hes dead!

sorry i meant to say Deceptigrating gun!"
- Astroshock (TFS, Friday Apr. 4, 2008)
"Holy mother of xxxx...
You can't even taunt right.

You're pathetic."
- The Darkfather (TFS, Saturday, Apr. 5, 2008)

^---- I guess this is my favorite taunt exchange in all forums. LMAO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Check your PMs"
-Aerialbot -- This should be a sig.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU ARE BUT A GRAIN OF SAND AMIDST A DESERT STORM"
- Solarfighter (TFL, Thursday, March 26, 2009) -- Damn, that's cool
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"pony, um hate to say it but lol "ALL PAIL YOU" XD AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA THATS FRIGGEN RITCH"
- Star Adder (TFL, Wednesday, March 25, 2009) -- Really made my day

"Loyalty to Megatron precedes all forms of doubt despite all personal agendas, if one is to call his or herself a True Decepticon. We will fight as armies of various strengths and skills, under a single flag.

Our juggernaut will be unstoppable."

- The Darkfather ( TFS, Sunday, Mar. 30, 2008) -- yea, I kinda liked that for real, it was really really random but it actually moved me when I re-read it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The doctor's got just the pill for YOU, puto"
- Dr.LONCHO -- mostly before he tosses that always-accurate EMP. Dammit!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SecretDeath aka Commander Hawk wrote:
no xbox.
computer.

O___O

am a murderer on that thing.

"IM" DAMN YOU "IM"!
-Delacroix (TFS, Monday, May 5, 2008) --- I could feel the emotion there... LOL

"The one tru Megatron works evil through us all. We must remember that, accept that as who we are, and not only that, REVEL in it. "
- Defbringer (TFS, Saturday, Mar. 29, 2008) -- This takes the cake, as far as Decept speeches go for me.

Hail, blood brother, legend among Decepticons. A new empire awaits.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 pm

LOL you quoted me during one of my sessions with Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 pm

"AWWWWWW HELL NAW"- Unext
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
"Honestly anyone willing to beat someone up over a mediocre online game needs to rethink their lives a bit." -Me

And yes, I am slightly conceded.

Not even that! its a failure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favourite quote from the game...   My favourite quote from the game... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My favourite quote from the game...
Page 1 of 1