TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This forum....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

This forum.... Empty
PostSubject: This forum....   This forum.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Its looks extremely messy.

It also looks like transformers legends way too much.
Meaning theres no point coming here if its the same X_X

Opinions?
Back to top Go down

This forum.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum....   This forum.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Hmm, when i returned, i thought the pics didnt help anything, only make t like tflegends.

I admit i prefer it without pics and without so many sub forums, but as usuall users opinions mean nothing on this forum.

=)
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

This forum.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum....   This forum.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

i JUST THINK IT NEEDS MORE COLOR.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

This forum.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum....   This forum.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 am

Well ironically, we're working hard to make this forum separate from TFL's identity, which is a site for the Legends and veterans of BFTA.

We're working bit by bit to make this forum evolve more into a fanforum, with the BFTA game as a mere part (NOT the main focus) of the forum.

I'm actually thinking of compiling all the BFTA stuff into one TIGHT category, and putting up a space for toy/comics collectors, but I don't know if the current population are even real Transformers collectors.

And I'm actually (seriously) considering uniform sig size adjustments.

I'm also keeping tabs of the suggestions, complaints and even senseless spam that's been going on.

I'm not on much lately, so I need the other admins and moderators to share their ideas (or plans) for this forum, with or without V2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This forum.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum....   This forum.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: