TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFX PSA (Public service announcement)

Go down 
+2
Lunar Retturns 2
The Darkfather
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

TFX PSA (Public service announcement) Empty
PostSubject: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:41 am

Okay, minor site modifications:

1. I got rid of the frickin' animal sigs (elephant, monkey, pig, other shit). I'm retaining the dancing sigs though, they're annoying but cute in a way.

They are replaced with these:

O_O O_O
sad :(
hehehe hehehe
angry :x
sigh yawn
bwahaha bwahaha
i hate you I hate you
smug smug
bye bye
falcon punch falcon punch

kneel suckaz Kneel suckas

2. I put little GIFs near the Nav links (duh)

3. I put a link straight to Deviantart, since I notice some of the sigs in the TF forums come straight from Deviant anyway. Also, this is to encourage sig artists here to make accounts there so that they can have the encouragement and critique of a real artist's haven.

4. I put a link to a Flash game directory (Y8.com) that I let my little brother play in. It's got a lot of cool flash games of all sorts to kill time, including a few rare online multiplayer browser-based games (like mother fuckin Street Fighter Online [I have an account there... lol]). Check the games out when you have the time.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:00 pm

This is great!
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Sweet deal DF
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:28 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
Okay, minor site modifications:

1. I got rid of the frickin' animal sigs (elephant, monkey, pig, other shit). I'm retaining the dancing sigs though, they're annoying but cute in a way.

They are replaced with these:

O_O O_O
sad :(
hehehe hehehe
angry :x
sigh yawn
bwahaha bwahaha
i hate you I hate you
smug smug
bye bye
falcon punch falcon punch

kneel suckaz Kneel suckas

2. I put little GIFs near the Nav links (duh)

3. I put a link straight to Deviantart, since I notice some of the sigs in the TF forums come straight from Deviant anyway. Also, this is to encourage sig artists here to make accounts there so that they can have the encouragement and critique of a real artist's haven.

4. I put a link to a Flash game directory (Y8.com) that I let my little brother play in. It's got a lot of cool flash games of all sorts to kill time, including a few rare online multiplayer browser-based games (like mother fuckin Street Fighter Online [I have an account there... lol]). Check the games out when you have the time.

You might want to check that. I just clicked it and got a Site Not Found-404 page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

kneel suckers <--test

[kneel suckers] <-- test
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

~Dont get it.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Oxybot wrote:
~Dont get it.

You can find it in the smileys section under "Other smileys"

this is the code:

:kneel : (without the space of course)

And PW, i fixed the link.

I forgot to put the http:// before the url
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Kneel suckasKneel suckasKneel suckasKneel suckasKneel suckasKneel suckasKneel suckasKneel suckasKneel suckas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm

XD lol
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
Oxybot wrote:
~Dont get it.

You can find it in the smileys section under "Other smileys"

this is the code:

:kneel : (without the space of course)

And PW, i fixed the link.

I forgot to put the http:// before the url

Hey np, happens to all of us at some point in time.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 pm

yawn
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Eaten bwahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 pm

hi james lol Exclamation Oh my GAWD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 am

smug
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 am

get em boys WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 am

-random boot hits rex in the head-
O_O

-inches to door-
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 pm

:x :x bounce :x :x :x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 pm

wow, this forum is spammers paradise..

Certain admins/mods mustn't be doing there jobs proply, i need not give names.

LOL
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Oxybot wrote:
wow, this forum is spammers paradise..

Certain admins/mods mustn't be doing there jobs proply, i need not give names.

LOL

No reply need about this.

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFX PSA (Public service announcement)   TFX PSA (Public service announcement) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFX PSA (Public service announcement)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: