TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All you roleplayers out there..........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

All you roleplayers out there.......... Empty
PostSubject: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 pm

It is with great pleasure to announce that I have opened a special forum just for people to roleplay. You can register at http://rpparadise.forumotion.com and see all that we have to offer.

We do have general forum rules, so please read. Also, the administrative staff will be making additions and subtractions to the forum. We also have a suggestion section for everyone to help suggest things to make the forum better or if they want something added that we dont have already(i.e, another specialized RP, new RP genre, etc.)

Hope to see you all there?

PW Magnimus Prime
and the RP Paradise administration staff
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:06 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
Don't we already have a section for roleplaying?

In a way yes, but that was limited to Transformers. My forum opens it up to more than just one type or one genre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 am

o/o
im
gonna try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm

nah, noone will go.

tfl is best role palying ground ever.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Oxybot wrote:
nah, noone will go.

tfl is best role palying ground ever.

LMAO

How can you be so sure?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 pm

because i ocne made a forum, as you did, called tfcommunity, and almost all of ppl from here and tfl went there for first month, but they just stop going bit by bit. and im talking about before you were even here.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Oxybot wrote:
because i ocne made a forum, as you did, called tfcommunity, and almost all of ppl from here and tfl went there for first month, but they just stop going bit by bit. and im talking about before you were even here.

Again, let me point out that that your name indicates it was more TF based, mine is not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Well,

what can i say.. good luck. Hope the best comes out of it. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you roleplayers out there..........   All you roleplayers out there.......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All you roleplayers out there..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: