TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Paths

Go down 
+6
lan7777
X
The Darkfather
2Galvatron
Izanami
ValiantX
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Now I'm sure we all no about the past and the "quests" and "wars" that inhabited it, but what about the future?
Face it, our tales are tired and nimble, thus we must carve a new path forward.
That said what are your plans for the next beginning, your "operations" for when the new transformer world dawns?
Will you be the conquer,the feared name? Or the righteous mind, riddled with ambition for legion and victory?
Know that this does not concern good or evil,right in wrong, for war does not decide who is right and wrong only whom is left.

Personally I plan to go a single man's road, not following decepticon or autobot but my own intentions. Along with that I will assure that my presence is known within the tf world along with my power that accompanies me.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Good luck my friend......-smiles- Not just because we're friends I'll go easy on you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Empress Lumiya wrote:
Good luck my friend......-smiles- Not just because we're friends I'll go easy on you Very Happy

Thank you foxy, but I was also implying that the users here share their interests aswell.

Have any Smile Question
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 am

well im just gunna kick some butt
Back to top Go down

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:12 am

V wrote:
Now I'm sure we all no about the past and the "quests" and "wars" that inhabited it, but what about the future?
That said what are your plans for the next beginning, your "operations" for when the new transformer world dawns?
Will you be the conquer,the feared name? Or the righteous mind, riddled with ambition for legion and victory?
Know that this does not concern good or evil,right in wrong, for war does not decide who is right and wrong only whom is left.

Personally I plan to go a single man's road
, not following decepticon or autobot but my own intentions. Along with that I will assure that my presence is known within the tf world along with my power that accompanies me.

Cough- remember what we talked about -Cough
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:47 am

I have a proposition.

Why not create one group, where all the old players of BFTA V1 are the members? Regardless of Auto or Decept faction, we are all but one team that raked in the victories (for the same folk of V1... lol greed)

---BFTA Allstars ----

It's not a unique idea though, I got it from this:

Quote :
In Raganarok Online: Rebirth, there's a massive army called simply "Philippine Allstars."

They look like just one group from the same country (my country, but I'm not affiliated with their army).

But on closer scrutiny, those were the lords of the Philippine servers of Ragnarok, better known in my place as P.R.O.
Imagine, these guys kill each other routinely on their original turf (in an interarmy war at that), and then they unite in a new game. They are one of the most powerful globally today in that game (yea, the bright flag near the guy with the cart):

Future Paths Loki_c12

If I remember correctly, all the members of that team should be: Filipino, of a well-known army in PRO, and of exceptional level skill-wise and gamewise.

---------------------------------------------

If ever we push through with that, we can just restrict all members to the players of V1, bonus if several of us know them too.

Kinda helps us vent all the fury on 'fresh meat' who'd come into the game.

It's just a floating whim though.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 am

Yeah that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 pm

V wrote:

Personally I plan to go a single man's road, not following decepticon or autobot but my own intentions. Along with that I will assure that my presence is known within the tf world along with my power that accompanies me.
dude if u play your gonna have 2 chose 1 side.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:16 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
I have a proposition.

Why not create one group, where all the old players of BFTA V1 are the members? Regardless of Auto or Decept faction, we are all but one team that raked in the victories (for the same folk of V1... lol greed)

---BFTA Allstars ----

Quote :
In Raganarok Online: Rebirth, there's a massive army called simply "Philippine Allstars."

They look like just one group from the same country (my country, but I'm not affiliated with their army).

But on closer scrutiny, those were the lords of the Philippine servers of Ragnarok, better known in my place as P.R.O.
Imagine, these guys kill each other routinely on their original turf (in an interarmy war at that), and then they unite in a new game. They are one of the most powerful globally today in that game (yea, the bright flag near the guy with the cart):

Future Paths Loki_c12

If I remember correctly, all the members of that team should be: Filipino, of a well-known army in PRO, and of exceptional level skill-wise and gamewise.

If ever we push through with that, we can just restrict all members to the players of V1, bonus if several of us know them too.

like shut your lips and learn, which is a mega team of players that kick butt

ps. there not in transformers
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:18 pm

shut up galv
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:22 pm

I hope to eliminate those deemed unworthy by the Mandalorian code. Then conquest
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 pm

become a loner merc
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

The Darkfather wrote:
I have a proposition.

---BFTA Allstars ----

Quote :

Future Paths Loki_c12

Good idea that I think all of us should consider once the games out

ASTROTRAIN wrote:
V wrote:

dude if u play your gonna have 2 chose 1 side.

Id obviously have to make accounts on both sides in order to fullfill my intentions
.....and NO I am not just another 'sideways'.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:53 am

I. personally, will continue to hold true to the saying that is at the bottom of my sig. I will continue to fight for justice and peace, but letting loose on a few Decepts doesnt hurt either.

However, I would very much be interested in pursuing DF's idea, though maybe with our armies being the "divisions" of a larger army. For some reason, I like the sound of that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:16 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
I. personally, will continue to hold true to the saying that is at the bottom of my sig. I will continue to fight for justice and peace, but letting loose on a few Decepts doesnt hurt either.

However, I would very much be interested in pursuing DF's idea, though maybe with our armies being the "divisions" of a larger army. For some reason, I like the sound of that. Very Happy
Dude you have to let some things Die. some times its only 4 the good.
Back to top Go down

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:08 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

as long as we're around...I highly doubt any peace will be brought about.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Darth Matter wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

as long as we're around...I highly doubt any peace will be brought about.

Well I can try anyway. Just means that I have some more Decepts I get to slag. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm

o_0 Well then we might have more autos to slave Wink
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Empress Lumiya wrote:
o_0 Well then we might have more autos to slave Wink

doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Hmmm.....don't be so sure Mag tongue
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Sent you a PM on my RP forum, Foxy(FYI)
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Alright, I"ll check it^^
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Your quick tonight.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL, yeah because I'm almost out till tomorrow tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Paths   Future Paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Paths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: