TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Announcement

Go down 
+2
Izanami
Steelclaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Official Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I am Steelclaw no longer. That name represents what i tried to show the autobot community, Kindness and peace and trust. I am changing my name to Dark Crusader. I am tired of not showing what my real goals and assperations in the game are. To conquer all and put my crossheirs on any who oppose me. Sound sorta not autoish right? That's cuz I am not an Autobot any longer. Think of me what you wish, just know that your just another bot in the grave to me. I officially retire the name STEELCLAW 6847 and it's variations.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Ummm.....take away your title.....-points at the top of your name-
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:44 pm

ill start my stop whach
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Neutral umm not to be a buzz kill on this but you know that they know you would do this but nice autobot speech though steel could of save that when the game comes near and yeah
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:53 pm

charge mine wrote:
Neutral umm not to be a buzz kill on this but you know that they know you would do this but nice autobot speech though steel could of save that when the game comes near and yeah

Dark Crusader wrote:
Think of me what you wish...
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 pm

whatever steel in reality most of the autobots did trust if notice just say you just want to become con really we discuss this already
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Ugh.

So let me get this straight:

Steelclaw has changed sides YET AGAIN and is now going under a gay "mysterious" alias. Not only that, but he is typing like he is some wise dark warrior(with embarrassing grammar errors).

You're pathetic dude.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Would you all be quiet!

Insults is the only thing you people seem to rely on when there's another option.

IGNORE IT

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: