TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHAOS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:27 pm

I somewhat agree with the idea of chaos or as i prefer to call it anarchy,mainly because anarchy is more of a motivated act.

Aside from it being a potential way to decieve our own self or a inevitable threat towards mankind,chaos can be a principal component in restoration of a somewhat tranquil society.

Anarchy can be used to bring down or contradict the forces of an unjust system (imperialism, or fascism if your beliefs consider it unjust). Ultimately, the only ethicality that coexists with imperial structures is a chaos that thrives from mere destruction, particularly the destruction of that system or the spirits of its supports which also can be corrupted. Even then, corruption can at times be the only key to the lock of truth. In order to truly accomplish the rejuvenation of justice or morality one must first fracture the cogs that gear the true chaos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
In my opinion that is the only healthful use of chaos. If you are able to conjure or find any other ideas
involving 'beneficial chaos' , Id be intrigued if you let me know.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:44 pm

V wrote:
I somewhat agree with the idea of chaos or as i prefer to call it anarchy,mainly because anarchy is more of a motivated act.

Aside from it being a potential way to decieve our own self or a inevitable threat towards mankind,chaos can be a principal component in restoration of a somewhat tranquil society.

Anarchy can be used to bring down or contradict the forces of an unjust system (imperialism, or fascism if your beliefs consider it unjust). Ultimately, the only ethicality that coexists with imperial structures is a chaos that thrives from mere destruction, particularly the destruction of that system or the spirits of its supports which also can be corrupted. Even then, corruption can at times be the only key to the lock of truth. In order to truly accomplish the rejuvenation of justice or morality one must first fracture the cogs that gear the true chaos.

In my opinion that is the only healthful use of chaos. If you are able to conjure or find any other ideas
HOLD UP THERE BUDDY: I haven't read your post yet, but I have to say this judging by your first sentence: THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANARCHY. Don't stereotype. In fact the basic idea of anarchism originated from the idea of equality. The Joker thinks anarchy as more of a place where there are no rules.

Edit: Read your post. Your thinking of chaos(I won't call it anarchy) as a last chance to achieve true justice. Lets try to think of it in the "Joker mind".
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:00 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
V wrote:

HOLD UP THERE BUDDY: I haven't read your post yet, but I have to say this judging by your first sentence: THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANARCHY. Don't stereotype. In fact the basic idea of anarchism originated from the idea of equality. The Joker thinks anarchy as more of a place where there are no rules.

Edit: Read your post. Your thinking of chaos(I won't call it anarchy) as a last chance to achieve true justice. Lets try to think of it in the "Joker mind".

1. I did not speak a word about 'There are different types of anarchy' so I have no idea what your talking about.
2. Secondly what you had just said is exactly what im getting at within my post. Anarchy is in fact intended for equality. Anarchy simply means 'Without Leaders' not 'Without Order'. I believe I should have stressed the fact that chaos can lead to anarchism and is the process towards its existence.
3. Otherwise I don't find chaos beneficial in any form.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:02 am

V wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
V wrote:

1. I did not speak a word about 'There are different types of anarchy' so I have no idea what your talking about.
2. Secondly what you had just said is exactly what im getting at within my post. Anarchy is in fact intended for equality. Anarchy simply means 'Without Leaders' not 'Without Order'. I believe I should have stressed the fact that chaos can lead to anarchism and is the process towards its existence.
Lol at 1.

Chaos isn't beneficial, it just comes naturally.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
V wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
V wrote:

Lol at 1.

Chaos isn't beneficial, it just comes naturally.
Depends on the event in which it occurs
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:27 am

CHAOS DK-0083

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOME SICK JOKE????
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:10 am

Idk but I like it.

Joker ftw.

------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, back to topic.

For me, chaos is neither good nor evil, as is the concept of order (Law).

It is a different concept entirely.

Chaos is simply the phenomenon that exists in the absence of order.

That last statement may be non sequitor though,

as all things are a product of the principle of cause and effect.

That means, a certain event will always follow an initial action or condition, that is dependent on timing, positioning and overall environmental status.

The change is often unnoticeable to the untrained eye or unlearned mind, since the end result is somewhat always greater than the spark that started it.

This infinite processes of cause-and-effect (or sow and reap) my friends, is what we call the Chaos theory or simply CHAOS.

Quote :
In mathematics, chaos theory describes the behaviour of certain dynamical systems – that is, systems whose states evolve with time – that may exhibit dynamics that are highly sensitive to initial conditions.

As a result of this sensitivity, which manifests itself as an exponential growth of perturbations in the initial conditions, the behavior of chaotic systems appears to be random.

This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future dynamics are fully defined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved.

The initial conditions from which the randomness of the state of chaos originates, is also known as the "Butterfly effect."

Quote :
The butterfly effect is a phrase that encapsulates the more technical notion of sensitive dependence on initial conditions in chaos theory.

Small variations of the initial condition of a dynamical system may produce large variations in the long term behavior of the system.

So this is sometimes presented as esoteric behavior, but can be exhibited by very simple systems:

For example, a ball placed at the crest of a hill might roll into any of several valleys depending on slight differences in initial position.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a similar scale, for the benefit of others who got lost with the scientific gibber,

What drives a man to kill?

Satan? Greed? Hatred? Necessity?

Nay, these are all merely reasonings handed down to us by our society and by the people who surround us.

The killing instinct is nothing more but the product of a biochemical stimulus (signal) created within the body.

The killing instinct is a "symphatetic" response, similar to a fight or flight reaction. This happens when the brain perceives a threat to its safety or to its "ego," or whatever else may apply.

Upon processing this threat (happens in fractions of seconds), biochemicals created by the fight or flight response send a message back to the brain (again, another stimulus) to jump start and coordinate the various systems in the body into the appropriate state that would prepare it to perform a particular action.

This action could be as simple as a stab with a knife, or as complex as a gunslinger doing an Akimbo against several opponents.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Given the above reasoning,

Chaos, ergo,

is but another piece of absolute order, a unique paradox that baffles mankind until today.

Ironic isn't it?

This set of thinking ultimately leads us back to "What is the trigger for the Big Bang?"

That is another topic, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAOS   CHAOS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAOS
Page 1 of 1