TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Aaron walked down the street with his hood up. There were so many thoughts running through his mind but the one that puzzled him the most was why the hell wasn’t he even scratched from the accident? He walked around a corner and leaned against a fence. The people at the crash must have thought he was some kind of freak. It was getting on nine o’clock, he decided to head home and try and sleep the day off. Suddenly two black vans came speeding down the street and stopped in front of him. He slowly started walking backwards when he heard tires screeching and another van appear behind him. Men in full tactical gear jumped out of the vans and closed in on Aaron. Two men grabbed him and held his arms behind his back. He tensed up and knocked the two men back and hit another man in the face who was coming towards him. A man wearing a black hooded jacket got out of the van and aimed his hand at Aaron. He sent some kind of dark orb of energy into Aaron at an amazing pace. Aaron didn’t even have time to react, before he knew it he was knocked on the ground and couldn’t move. The men grabbed him and threw him into one of the vans. All the men got into the vans and drove away in different directions. Aaron was now in handcuffs and tried to move. The man who had paralyzed him was Alex Cortex. One of Kyle McKenzie’s most trusted agents and close friend.

Alex: It’s best if you don’t struggle. You will only lose consciousness and most likely drift in a coma.

The van started slowing down and drove over a bump. It traveled straight for about ten seconds then started going downhill. The van had gotten a lot darker and Aaron figured they must be in an underground parking lot. Aaron saw Alex leave the van and heard voices outside. The soldiers stayed in the van and watched Aaron. The doors opened and the soldiers picked Aaron up and took him out of the van. Alex helped him gain his balance and walked him to an elevator. Two soldiers walked behind them. The elevator opened and they all got in.

Alex: You are probably wondering who we are and where you are.

Aaron: Damn straight I am.

Alex: All of your questions will be answered shortly Aaron don’t worry.

Aaron just stared at the man and his black spiky hair. He didn’t seem that old yet he seemed very mature. Well his mother always told him looks can be deceiving. The elevator doors opened and the four walked into an office that seemed more like an apartment. It had a bar, fridge, television, computer and seating area. The two soldiers walked back to the elevator and disappeared as its doors closed. Aaron’s handcuffs fell off and he rubbed his wrists. He looked up and saw a man wearing a black dress jacket with dark blue jeans and a white shirt that wasn’t tucked in and hanged below his jacket. This guy seemed very hip and up with fashion. Must be at least twenty or twenty five.

Kyle: Hello Aaron, my name is Kyle McKenzie.

Aaron: Where am I and why the hell did you bring me here?

Kyle: Straight to business, I like that. We know about your gift Aaron.

Aaron: Gift? What gift?

Kyle: Your power. We saw you get hit by that truck and then we saw you walk out of the massive hole in it where you collided with it. You weren’t harmed by the accident and did more damage to the truck.

Aaron: What can I say? I guess I’m just lucky.

Kyle: Well if lucky means having a metal skeleton and the ability to manipulate metal, then I guess you are very lucky.

Aaron: How do you know about me?

Kyle: We know about everyone Aaron. Here at Quantum Industries we specialize in helping people like us.

Aaron: What do you mean, “like us”?

Kyle held out his hand and a ball of electricity appeared sparking around in his palm. Aaron stared at it then stepped back slightly.

Kyle: There are many people in the world like us Aaron, but we only choose to help the special people. People like you. Never before has an ability such as yours ever been recorded or found in the world. That is why we wish for you to come and stay with us here at Quantum and learn to control your powers. You don’t have to decide now. Here’s my card, my number is on the back. We hope you make a choice within the next twenty four hours.

Alex walked over to the elevator and opened it. Aaron started walking towards it but turned around and looked at Kyle.

Aaron: What do I get at the end of all this?

Kyle:……Power.

Aaron got inside the elevator with Alex and leaned against the back of it. Given an opportunity like this doesn’t happen everyday. If he turned it down who knows what could happen. The doors opened and Alex led him out to a car. He told him the driver would take him home. Aaron got in the car and sat back in his seat.

Alex appeared behind Kyle who was fixing himself a drink. He always had a spot of whiskey at night. It calmed his down and helped him sleep. Alex sat in the living area and looked out the window. He turned to see Kyle now sitting in the white chair beside him.

Kyle: So far everything is going according to plan my friend.

Alex: Yes it is. I only have one question.

Kyle: And what might that be Alex.

Alex: What happens if the boy turns down the offer?

Kyle: He won’t.

Alex: He’s only fifteen Kyle, it might be too much pressure on the boy. And what happens if he does Kyle? Are you going to kill him like the others?

Kyle: We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, right now I have another job for you.

Kyle stood up and walked over to his desk. He opened a draw and pulled out three files. Alex knew what he was doing. Kyle wanted Alex to go and do more recruiting. He dropped the files on the table in front of Alex and sat back down. Alex took a look and reviewed the people.

Alex: There is only one here worth recruiting.

Kyle: And which one do you think that might be?

Alex: The psychic.

Kyle: Excellent. Take Tim and go get this psychic. If he turns you down then kill him. He has the ability to see into the future and we can’t have anyone not on our side able to see into the future.

Alex: Alright.

Alex teleported out of the room and left Kyle on his own. The file of the person he was going after was left open on the table. Kyle stared at it and got lost in his own train of thoughts. Tonight, Miguel Sanchez would either join them…..or die.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Whoa...Heavy stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Holy Kwap!

-grabs Lunar and shakes him uncontrollably- HOLY KWAP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 pm

-screams- Nooooo way!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:10 pm

LOL, nice going Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Overall...awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:17 pm

definatey Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

^^ not bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:00 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 2   Quantum Act II Chapter 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: