TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short story: Autobots Recon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Short story: Autobots Recon Empty
PostSubject: Short story: Autobots Recon   Short story: Autobots Recon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 pm

I remember it like it was 12 par-secs ago. We were on Cybertron trying to stop Megatron from getting the cube in Bumblebee's special unit. We watched as Bumblebee sacrificed his voice to shoot the cube into space, but that didn't stop Megatron as he flew after it. Afterwords Optimus Prime ordered us(the rookies in Bumblebee's special unit) to stay on Cybertron to fight the Decepticon drones as he and other autobots boarded the ark to find the allspark. We watched as the ship zoomed away and left us in a waistland. My name is Jetspark, and I was with Alarie and Dose at the time. Prime gave us orders through holograms and our first mission was to regain Autobot city located in the middle of the wretched planet. The three of us left on foot to walk halfway across the planet. The first night we set up camp, as Dose was putting energon cubes in the robotic tent to power an artifical light source, I spoke to Alarie, a female autobot solder who ran away from home to fight the war. We talked about the possibilites of our sun dying and the pessismism got to me. On the first few days with the packs on our backs I started losing a little bit of hope. It wasn't until the 54th night had we run into some trouble. A sharkticon was following us through the river and attacked our tent. We lost over 50 energon cubes and Dose lost both of his legs. We constructed a hoverchair for him, however the energon used to power this stopped us from setting up camp after the 67th night. We were almost there however as we saw the tallest building in the once great Autobot city. Yet it was almost destroyed and begging to fall upon itself. On the 80th day we finally got there and we ambushed the unsuspecting drones guarding the once-Decepticon base. Our first mission was complete, but at the cost of Dose's life. A drone shot him in the spark. We held a funeral and transmitted a message to prime informing him our mission was complete...he never answered. For 20 days we awaited a response until Alarie found a beaten up ship in the cargo hold of a crashed interceptor. We left in it trying to find Prime in the neverending Universe. From the Supermassive Black hole in the middle of the galaxy, to a disruptive space bridge which gave us a few of the godlike cosmic web we journeyed the universe. It is what I've always wanted. We never found Prime however and started doubting he was even alive. We lived on an asteriod for a while searching for radio transmissions possibly sent by prime. It was 300 days since we last saw the Ark fly into space. And when all seemed lost on the 345th day we picked up a transmission. At first all we heard was static until Alarie fixed that quickly as she does everything and what we heard was pure hope. We stared greatly at our radio listening to the words being spoken.

"With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call...home."

Both of us looked at each other. We KNEW this was the voice of our leader, Optimus Prime. He found a new home on a distant planet we figured.

"We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight...but watching over
them in secret...waiting...protecting. I have witnessed their capacity
for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to
them than meets the eye."

Everytime a word was spoken my spark almost exploded. This species he had discovered must have been special.

"I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots
taking refuge among the stars: We are here...we are waiting."

We knew it was time. We knew it was time to meet our leader once again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Autobots Recon   Short story: Autobots Recon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Awesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Autobots Recon   Short story: Autobots Recon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:30 pm

hm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Autobots Recon   Short story: Autobots Recon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:46 pm

YEA ITS COOL!!!!
._.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Autobots Recon   Short story: Autobots Recon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 pm

TL;DR

Wall of text

Well I'm reading it now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Autobots Recon   Short story: Autobots Recon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short story: Autobots Recon
Page 1 of 1