TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alright im back...

Go down 
+5
Star scream 3000
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
Izanami
Optimus Prime
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

alright im back... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:21 am

ALMIGHTY LORD MEGATRON wrote:
edited.
lol you edited in a blink of the eye. bye im leaving this topic Shocked i suggest all do the same Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am

SHE'S PROLLY AS NASTY AS HER MOUTH IS ANYWAYS... L8R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 am

MADCRUSH wrote:
SHE'S PROLLY AS NASTY AS HER MOUTH IS ANYWAYS... L8R

by the way, i wasnt sticking up for shadow.. i was stopping you having to have a worthless argument..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 am

BTW IF I WASNT DONE WITH IT ANYWAYS IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED WHAT U SAID
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:38 am

lol ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 am

SORRY MAN, JUST UPSET.. I ACTUALLY STOPPED CUZ I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A CHICK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:57 am

bastard i thought i had someone willing to stick up for me screw you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:59 am

lol u thought wrong.

shadow once you learned some respect, then come looking for respect from others.

but before that.. dont think anyone will do anything for you.

-SWID Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 pm

fucking bastard doesent know how feelings work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 pm

LOL, SHADOW THOUGHT SHE HAD A FRIEND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 pm

shut up we were friends and i think that bastards to busy with his army
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:18 pm

shadow333v2 wrote:
fucking bastard doesent know how feelings work

TOO TRUE..

IT WOULDNT BOTHER ME IF YOU DROPPED DEAD NOW.. IT WOULDNT ALTER MY LIFE.. SO FUCK YOU!!

-SWID

(IDC IF UR A CHICK OR NOT.. DAM WEN I FIRST SAW YOU FOR MONTHS YOU TOLD PPL YOU WERE A GUY.. THEN A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER THAT YOU WAS A CHICK.. THEN U BEEN GUY.. NOW U CHICK.. GOD FUCKING KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE.. BUT IF UR ABLE TO CHANGE SEX THEN FUCK YOUR GOOD.. LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:26 pm

swindle you were one of the only friends i had is this how ur just gonna leave me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:38 pm

O_O i was ur friend??

you were primes friends.. i was cool with you wen i was spying on prime.. lol nothing more.. ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:39 pm

you werent my friend.... 😢 damnit i grew to like you you were my first friend on the game.... your such an asshole ever since i met prime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 pm

lol you aint getting no sympathy from me.. now im leaving this topic..

-SWID
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:17 pm

shadow333v2 wrote:
and darth your retarded fuck you i wanted some assholes to know im still around

I have no time for you.

I thought you left for good when I supposedly hurt your feelings.

Don't bring your emo shit to this forum and respect the members or I will personally delete you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Darth Eclipse wrote:
shadow333v2 wrote:
and darth your retarded fuck you i wanted some assholes to know im still around

I have no time for you.

I thought you left for good when I supposedly hurt your feelings.

Don't bring your emo shit to this forum and respect the members or I will personally delete you.

Drop it Lunar

(ill pm you why)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:25 pm

shadow333v2 wrote:
this is why i left in the first place... no one ever liked me no one ever wanted me to stay
\

are you surprised? Nobody ever liked you bcuz ur such a freakin bitch! You're the same bitch who wanted to infiltrate us and end Mando's. Spies told me...nothing you say around that game (involving us) goes without me hearing...Point is....Nobody likes you....so just GTFO
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:26 pm

-points to Mega's post-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:27 pm

exactly.. pls get rid of the last couple of posts someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:28 pm

yea i got it! i just wanted to state my opinion.....you guys had your fun now lemme have mine Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Somebody split this for me.

I'm going out to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm

fucking hell i don't give a shit i can bring my shit werever i want and god damnit piss off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm

CHILL..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alright im back...   alright im back... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alright im back...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next