TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? Empty
PostSubject: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:27 am

GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? Game10

I logged in just now i cant seem to type into the chat box.
and worst the chat overlaps! now nobody can talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:28 am

WooT... i wanna go.. brb.. lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:46 pm

yea....saw that yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:56 pm

what time did you see the glitch? because i suspect the glitch happened at around 3.15pm your time. (if i am correct about NY time zone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:59 pm

i dunno....it was around 4 yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:41 am

if it stays like that
press tab till u see a yellow box, then type.
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 am

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING ITS 4!!!!!!!! IT TAKES MORE THAN 4 FOR ME SO QUIT SAYING 4 JUST SAY TILL THE LITTLE BLINKING LINE GETS IN THE FUCKEN TYPING SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O ..sighs.. i feel good now ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:13 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:01 pm

alright i can tell you it is not a glitch.
the game maker came back to modify the game code so its now permanent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 pm

tean who told you ths crap, idc who says there admins of the game on here.

the game is run by activision, there a company, not a person, and if you wanna be smart there a group of people. lol

people say hasbro made the game, people are wrong, like ppl say hasbro made the toys, and people are still wrong, al hasbro do is copyright the shit. the toys are made by takara, even the american ones. you look under the toys, you will have a takara stamp.

neways i dubt activision did anything like that, its the players that fuck the game up, not the company. spamming and forfeiting is what causes the glitches. and thats all this is.. a glitch..

just thught id get things straight with yall.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:13 pm

ALMIGHTY LORD MEGATRON wrote:
tean who told you ths crap, idc who says there admins of the game on here.

the game is run by activision, there a company, not a person, and if you wanna be smart there a group of people. lol

people say hasbro made the game, people are wrong, like ppl say hasbro made the toys, and people are still wrong, al hasbro do is copyright the shit. the toys are made by takara, even the american ones. you look under the toys, you will have a takara stamp.

neways i dubt activision did anything like that, its the players that fuck the game up, not the company. spamming and forfeiting is what causes the glitches. and thats all this is.. a glitch..

just thught id get things straight with yall.

actually you know what, first of all i didnt say that SOMEBODY told me that.
maybe you should read read and re-read james?

okay i should not even read what the toys wall-of-text you gave me.

i know pretty much about computer, if you want to know why i said what i did, just give a little respect, lower some ego, and a PM and i tell you everything you need to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:22 pm

sorry bout that tean, i wasnt meaning that message to you, only the first line. the rest was ment to everybody. my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:28 pm

nobody said anything about Activision or Hasbro in this post spoke about Activision or Hasbro either.

well since its some kind of misunderstanding then i think i dont have to explain anything Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:00 pm

lol tean.. i was just prooving a point.. if you has a prob with that take it to the map.. Razz lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: no smily saying fuck you   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:55 pm

|†|P¥®¤.Zenaki|†| wrote:
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING ITS 4!!!!!!!! IT TAKES MORE THAN 4 FOR ME SO QUIT SAYING 4 JUST SAY TILL THE LITTLE BLINKING LINE GETS IN THE FUCKEN TYPING SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O ..sighs.. i feel good now ^^
boom stick
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 am

ALMIGHTY LORD MEGATRON wrote:
lol tean.. i was just prooving a point.. if you has a prob with that take it to the map.. Razz lmao.

lol taking it to the map doesnt proof your point. not even a bit.

to proof my point, i can say that its so easy to tell if someone modified the game.
you look at the date the game is modified. even a computer noob should know that i reckon. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:27 am

the game wasnt hacked, you should research glitches, anyway, im not going into this with someone who dont know much about comps, and dont bother replying on that cos im a comp technician, and i can state it as a fact thats its a glitch which made the game like how it is now, all activision need to do is get off there asses and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:28 am

i respect that you have your views and i have mine. as usual people blame on glitch, i first thought it was a glitch too hence the topic "THE GAME IS SCREWED"

after lookin twice, i will say its not a glitch.

yes james you need not reply to this topic, but i can reply as much as i want since i made this.

ohh yes one more final thing, NEVER, did i say someone hacked the game.
i just hope for once words were never put into my mouths by others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:31 am

you never did say it was hacked, but activision DIDN'T modify it, and the ONLY other way is for someone to hack in the game server.. (if you know what one of those is), inless it was a glitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 am

twitch
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:59 am

lol how did you know it was not modified?
take a look at the date it was modified, as i have wrote in the previous post.
unless you do not know how to, then i leave it be.

oh its open to anyone to tell me the date of modification, im waiting.
-whistling-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:08 am

lol tean, why dont you do the wise thing that i have, and email activsion, (they do get back to you). and i know for certain that they didn't modify it.

Tean you might as well give up this useless argument, because theres no point in trying to proove me wrong on things i know bout. So just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:14 am

ha alright computer technician. since you didnt want to answer my simple question, then you dont have to. maybe some others like autosaver can do it. oh and maybe you can email Activision for the answer to my qns? lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 am

tean dont get cocky..
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:50 am

im like lost here i mean lets just say THE GAME IS FUCKED UP AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?   GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME IS SCREWED AGAIN?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next